Hanson Rod & Gun Club Wild bird shoot

mac1911

NES Member
Hanson Rod & Gun
Davis Rd. off Elm st
Hanson MA
781 293 9872

Nov 21 Sunday 12:00-? 5$ entry 3$ round of 25

Machine will be randomly loaded with green targets, most green targets per round wins. Ties decided by most targets total hit.

Last edited:
I dont think they have a IT chairman right now. I think they are makeing aome long over due changes to the web site also....like online membership renewal

I dont think they have a IT chairman right now. I think they are makeing aome long over due changes to the web site also....like online membership renewal

Ah, I see. Well, I don't want to discuss club business in an open forum, or what I think of the necessity for online renewal and the can of worms it opens, so all I'll say is that I hope to win a turkey. [smile]

they also been running a sunday .22 cal steel plate shoot, thats not on the calender yet. Looks like fun. The schedule is posted in the club house I think.

I forgot to check the club house, I dont think its every sunday? I will find out. I showed up late with a few friends got in the last round.....
THERE WHERE FAR TO MANY GREEN targets thrown, for everyone but me.

I was way off my game I shot a 15.........been a long time since I did that. I have not picked up my shotgun since aug.

Back
Top Bottom