• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Hanson rod and gun club TRAP FUN SHOOTS

mac1911

NES Member
SHOTGUN FUN SHOOT, wobble trap night, HANSON ROD AND GUN http://aggieclays.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=74&Itemid=99

July 28th Wednesday night 6pm to 9ish wobble trap , club has 2 870 trap guns for use

These are fun shoots with small trophies . Newbies, Jrs, ladies welcome Everyone will get to shoot.

You only need to shoot 2 rounds to score BUT you can shoot as many rounds as time and your funds allow allows and use your best 2 rounds for score.

you need not enter the shoot out to come and try

Very unformal and easy going.

trap is also open to the public
wednesday eves 6pm-ish to 9pm. 1st 3rd and 4th thursday eves 6pm-ish to 9pm. sundays noon to ?
handicap and slug shoots in the future Last edited by mac1911; 07-05-2010 at 09:44 PM.

Last edited:
only fees are for targets and snacks. Ammunition is avalible also at a cost. I would recomend buying your own as it would be less expensive. We did not get much of a deal on ammuntion on the last order. Main get is open on trap nights. Proceed to top of hill entrance to trap field is to the right of the parking lot down the hill. come on down. I will have my XT O/U but its left handed I will also bring my old trustyrusty 311 SxS 20g.

Last edited:
mac don't bring anything special for me as i'm not sure about the 20ga night, if i show and there is a 20 i can use great, if not no biggie. I'm actually thinking more on the 28th and I'd bring my own 12ga for that.

I took a couple of classes there, as well as going with a friend another time, so i know where you mean, just behind the club house down the hill. I've only shot wobble once so i may just be there.

wobble is fun. boom boom I bring it anyways I shoot a round or two with it. It is my favorite bird gun.

Last edited:
The 20 gauge shoot was pushed until july 21 wednesday night

Boom boom........my trusty rusty 311 finally broke. My dad purchased it used in the 70s. it has no serial number so its prior to 1968. Not bad. rather on the trap range than in the field.

Last edited:
no closet and with the twins on the way I lost what little space I had down stairs! Been relocated to big plastic totes!

Back
Top Bottom