HANSON MACHINE GUN SHOOT, its official...

It is official. The HANSON MG SHOOT is back !

Memorial Day Weekend.

More info at:
www.hansonrodandgunclub.org/machinegun.html

2006314114639_flyer1.jpg

Now I need to keep my fingers crossed that I am all moved up to NH by them so I can come along to the shoot.

I'm going to try and make it and bring a friend. I'm still trying to get him to sign on to NES, though... he keeps annoying the liberals at the Hannity boards instead.

edin508 said:
Just wrote it down on the calander. I hope to be there, I have never seen an auto shot in person[sad2]

I've been lucky enough to run into a green card holder at MRA who was nice enough to let me shoot his S&W 76...one word: AWESOME!!! I definitely recommend going to the shoot and trying one out.

This shoot is AWESOME!!! I went in 2004 and it's unbelievable. You feel like you are stepping into a war zone. You can hear the fire from down the street as you approach. Then to see the lead rip apart the bus at the end of the range. What a great place to breakout the NES tea-shirts???

Securityboy - Are they having the bus again this year???

Typically the targets are 3 vans, but we really don't know what kind of vans untill they get dropped off.

We are looking into the possability of a shuttle bus to run between the shoot and T-station for those who want to take the commuter rail. But that has not yet ben determined...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom