1. If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

2. Dismiss Notice

WTS Handmade Beretta 92FS Leather Shoulder Holster

Discussion in 'WTS/WTT Firearm accessories' started by keysersoze, Feb 11, 2019.

1. keysersoze

keysersoze NES Member

Handmade in Europe but it's now here in the great Peoples Republic of Massachusetts. This is a ridiculously comfortable shoulder holster in full on soft leather. Right hand shooter so the holster goes around the left shoulder and there is a nice little snap that connects it right beneath it to your belt. The other side is elastic and fits over your right shoulder. Really comfortable. Holds a Beretta 92FS but this is soft supple leather so it would likely adapt to another similar sized gun, but I'd recommend it for Beretta.

There is a snap that goes around the gun when it's inserted into the holster so it's nice and firm.

This one is $55 plus a couple of bucks shipping. I will also consider best offers if you're so inclined, the worst I can say is no. Reach me through PM here or just go ahead and email me [email protected]

No flaws, like new condition. I only have the one. Thanks for looking!

Attached Files: