• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Handgun prevent a beating - video and analysis

I don't think this has been posted already (did a quick search) but I'm sure NES will tell me if it has.

Leonard French is a lawyer who posts legal analysis on his YouTube channel. He also happens to carry a firearm regularly and was just recently in a situation where someone pretending to be a cop tried to pull him over. This video is an interesting analysis by him of the situation (he had video recording in his car) including what he did, why he did it, and a couple of self-admitted big mistakes he made. I thought it might be interesting for folks here and worth a bit of discussion.

Enjoy

View: https://youtu.be/uBvlKkhkBIs

Great video. I did not watch all his commentary, but did watch it through the end of the dash cam video. I agree with his backing in and pulling along side as his biggest mistakes. I feel like after the intersection, I may have just deviated my route, and let it go in gratitude that it ended there.

Back
Top Bottom