Handcuffed man shot inside police cruiser

He may be guilty as f***......he may have been justified. But it takes time and evidence to determine this......yet the special interest groups will state absolute guilt with not a single fact to prove it and drag him through the mud in the process.
Well, there's the fact that he shot a man seven times who was handcuffed and sitting in his cruiser.

Well, there's the fact that he shot a man seven times who was handcuffed and sitting in his cruiser.
Did the guy lean over and bite him? I don't know......as doubtful as it seems to be justified.......due process has to happen.

It amazes me how many people see a news report and can decide instantly if someone is guilty or innocent.

I watched the first episode of "the mind of Aaron Hernandez" last night actually. When the state police arrested him.......the next morning there were hundreds of people protesting outside the jail.......holding signs and chanting "innocent"! How I'm the hell could anyone determine in their mind a man's innocence or guilt from what they saw on the news Iike 3 hours after an arrest? People in this country are actually that f***ing stupid.

Yes. Many drugs have unique or distinct smells when they are smoked. Be interesting to hear the rest of the story if we ever do. But people on PCP are literally out of their f***ing minds, it’s a hallucinogen, they get almost super human strength and feel absolutely zero physical pain.

Yes, most if not all cops will lie like a rug to save their ass.

“Stawinski on Tuesday walked back those earlier statements, saying PCP does not appear to have been involved in the incident and that the department’s preliminary investigation could not corroborate the claim of a struggle between Owen and Green.“

"The shooting wasn't caught on body-camera video because the officer didn't have one, Cotterman said. Investigators were looking for surveillance cameras in the area that may have recorded the shooting. "

Like, "didn't have one" because this entire police department doesn't use them, or "didn't have one" because he didn't put one on?

Anyway, PCP--I'm going to assume the guy started biting like a caged, feral animal.

Since the investigation has found PCP was not present and there was no evidence of the claimed struggle I’m going to assume the cop is the typical POS liar with a badge.

Peep likely attacked the officer. Possibly biting him or reaching with his cuffed hands for the service firearm. They will investigate and find the truth. Until then he works a desk.

Attachments

• 25094F58-3533-4042-B879-E1B24242A0A3.jpeg
    25094F58-3533-4042-B879-E1B24242A0A3.jpeg
    76.5 KB · Views: 9
the police investigate and found he was at fault. As usual the truth comes out when the police investigate.

If the police found one of their own at fault that simply means they could possibly find enough lies to cover it up.

Wrong.

Until then he may work a desk.....but the media and ACLU will portray the officer as a cold blooded killer with zero evidence to go by......just cuz

He may be guilty as f***......he may have been justified. But it takes time and evidence to determine this......yet the special interest groups will state absolute guilt with not a single fact to prove it and drag him through the mud in the process.

That sounds like a familiar scenario. Like the boot licking crowd saying how much of a scumbag the unarmed handcuffed man must’ve been because he was killed.

That sounds like a familiar scenario. Like the boot licking crowd saying how much of a scumbag the unarmed handcuffed man must’ve been because he was killed.
Yes it goes both ways.

Every time I see these situations on the news with demonstrators and public figures proclaiming guilt or innocence less than 24 hours after an event I lose more and more hope for our society. They are Brainless individuals that can make a decision based on zero actual information....and are moved to an opinion based solely on their feelz.

As much as an event like this may seem cut and dried.......facts are good.

Am I the only one who thought... " Wow, the cop is black too?"
I didn't see that coming, but it explains why there has been no rioting reported.

Yes, most if not all cops will lie like a rug to save their ass.

Not in this case. Sounds like it took about three hours for them to charge his ass. And it's going to be tough to get a pass on this. Shot him 7 times? While handcuffed in a cruiser?
Oh boy, he is screwed. What are the odds the cop doesn't hang himself before the trial?

If the police found one of their own at fault that simply means they could possibly find enough lies to cover it up.

blah blah blah cops bad blah blah blah I’m a victim blah blah

The officer was in the wrong, was charged with the appropriate crime after the IAD looked at it so this is how it should work. Does it always work? No and in those cases people should speak up and the department at fault should be held accountable.

go green [rofl] [rofl] [rofl]

Yes it goes both ways.

Every time I see these situations on the news with demonstrators and public figures proclaiming guilt or innocence less than 24 hours after an event I lose more and more hope for our society. They are Brainless individuals that can make a decision based on zero actual information....and are moved to an opinion based solely on their feelz.

As much as an event like this may seem cut and dried.......facts are good.

So far the facts are the cop shot a handcuffed man inside the cruiser and then lied to try to cover it up.

Back
Top Bottom