Hampshire College Students Burn Campus Flag on Night Before Vets Day

I attended "Camp Hamp" (Hampshire College) for one year... What a waste of $50k (I'm not sure what tuition is now... probably closer to $100k/year).

What I learned in my time there was those who talk most about open-mindedness tend to be the most close-minded. /

"Tuition and fees at Hampshire College are $48,065 without financial aid. With room, board, and other fees combined, total cost of attendance is $62,015."

There's nothing less liberal than a Liberal.

You're a rich family, your kids a retard, you send snowflake to a school with no tests or grades and that little special someone sets their curriculum and littrly rings a gong when they decide when they are done.

Hampshire College is basically a bunch of hippies sitting around eating shrooms. When I was at UMass, we stayed quite far away from Hampshire.

Hampshire College is basically a bunch of hippies sitting around eating shrooms. When I was at UMass, we stayed quite far away from Hampshire.

During the brief period I was there, that was exactly what I encountered. People smoked pot before classes and ate shrooms during the last one so they would kick in as they left... little was done by the campus police or administration to stop this. The only thing the tried to crack down on was heroin, which was a big problem on campus (a tell-tale for what was to come in all of Massachusetts, apparently). I was bothered a) by people so messed up that they were a distraction in class, and b) the constant fire alarms when someone got blitzed and dumped hookah coals into a trash can - that happened at least once a week (liberal darwinism; lucky nobody got hurt, or unlucky maybe).

I very much enjoyed the classes I took at Umass and Amherst, which is why I left and went to a more traditional school.

They have a bell that they really value. It's how the snowflakes announce there fraud degree. Shame if someone cuts it down and sells it for scrap.

i saw one of the little hipster d bags earlier on Tucker Carlson....was a mumbling moron

Absolutely representative of 90% of the students I encountered at Hampshire during my one year there.

- - - Updated - - -

They have a bell that they really value. It's how the snowflakes announce there fraud degree. Shame if someone cuts it down and sells it for scrap.

Fraud is right. No letter grades, and a round "diploma" - it took me over a year to transfer my credits and most of them were not accepted by my new school.

Update 11/21/16

"After a widely publicized incident of flag burning on Hampshire College’s campus, the college president is taking extreme measures to make sure nothing like that happens again. From now on, no flags of any kind will be flown on campus."

So flags were the problem, ban them?

http://nymag.com/daily/intelligence...rsy-hampshire-college-is-done-with-flags.html

[lol] this is the equivalent of a kid taking his soccer ball and going home. They foolishly just tore down their own ability to fly the flags of their choosing. This story is sure to get more interesting.

Ah...I'm trying not to let this shit get to me too much...I just figure that karma is a mofo. They'll get their just rewards eventually. That said, seeing people burn the flag that I love so much is one of the most infuriating things to me. Personally I think that people that do that should....well, I won't say. I'm pretty sure when the writers of the constitution penned the 1st amendment, the fact that that amendment could be used as protection to burn the very symbol of the infant US was never in their minds...in fact they probably would've been hanged for treason.

I think they did .....they wouldn't have added the secound.
My uncle said if you took the oath to uphold and protect the constitution burning the flag is not a issue... now he did say you try to burn my flag on my pole bad things will come of it.
I do think if they know who did it they should be charged with theft/disteuction of property.
God bless

Let's not forget that trigglypuff goes to Hampshire college. Prior to going to UMass in the 80s I interviewed at Hampshire to see what it was all about. I think they had a frisbee major at the time. Even at 18 yrs old I knew that was too far out there

Dear Daniel Vogel,
How dare you disrespect the very men and women that protect your way of life!
Go and move to any one of those seven places you said America is oppressing and see how long you survive!
People like you voted for Barack Obama.
Why aren't you blaming him?

You have a lot to be thankful for.
You ungrateful idiot!

(Middle finger emoji)

Last edited:
Does anyone actually hire graduates from there? That school sounded like a joke before all of this bs.

best line from Tucker..." if the police and the army were to go away, sensitive college students like you would be eaten alive" [rofl] [rofl]

Dear Daniel Vogel,
How dare you disrespect the very men and women that protect your way of life!
Go and move to any one of those seven places you said America is oppressing and see how long you survive!
People like you voted for Barack Obama.
Why aren't you blaming him?

You have a lot to be thankful for.
You ungrateful idiot!

(Middle finger emoji)

...again, I'm staggered that some of you let these little idiots get under your skin. It's his right to feel what he feels and say what he says, and it's your ulcer if you don't figure that out.

They can do whatever they want. It their school. In fact, in order to help them be less oppressed, remove all federal aid and grant money going to the school.

I for one, don't want to eventually accused of giving blood money to them..

Last edited:

Yup, I watched that episode. Kid is clueless and when Tucker asked him about diversity on campus he said he was there to be around his fellow libtards and Tucker had a field day. Clueless little rich pussy. His parents I'm sure are impressed w/their investment of $62,000 a year to produce a bigoted, thin skinned pajama boy.

Last edited by a moderator:
From WWLP, 11/24/16

Some western Massachusetts veterans are furious.
Westfield State Representative John Velis, an Afghanistan War veteran is offended by the decision. He said, “Grow up. Recognize the sacrifice. Instead of taking the flag down, why don’t you say thank you particularly on this day of Thanksgiving.”

For Korean War veteran Louis Smola, the flag is a symbol of hope to our nation’s veterans and soldiers who are serving overseas.

Western Massachusetts vets plan to bring an American flag to Hampshire College on Sunday during their rally on campus.

http://wwlp.com/2016/11/24/wmass-veterans-demand-that-hampshire-college-let-the-us-flag-fly/

Does anyone actually hire graduates from there? That school sounded like a joke before all of this bs.
According to this Globe article, Hampshire College graduates rank 65th out of 70 Massachusetts schools in median salary 10 years after they entered school at $30,800.

The only schools lower are two art schools, two music schools, and Northpoint Bible College.

Put another way, the lowest earning MA state College [Salem St] graduates are earning 31% per year more, even though the average cost of Hampshire (including aid) is 110% more per year.

Back
Top Bottom