• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Hammer Attack

Boghog1

NES Member
http://www.unionleader.com/article....rticleId=0f439986-bbdb-4837-8d53-39f7a368d8e6

There are some sick people out there

Just after Reynolds exited, Hagstrom came swiftly from behind and bludgeoned him in the head with the claw side of a hammer, striking again and again, hitting his skull, his hand and his leg, Reynolds' lawyer Jay Nadeau said following the arraignment in Portsmouth District Court.

"It was immediately apparent Scott Reynolds didn’t know he would be assaulted until after he was repeatedly struck with the hammer," the affidavit said.

It takes a twisted mind to do someone up close and personal like that

So, when all guns are banned there won't be anymore violence or murders, right?

Like Archie Bunker told his daughter when she told him how many people were killed with guns each year:

"Wolud you feel better, little girl, if they was pushed out of winders?"

Jeez, the comments on that article.

Yeah, This one really got me:

Spencer has a good heart. He was pushed too hard and snapped acting on his emotions without thinking of the repercussions of his actions. God bless him...it is wrong what he did but I don't believe he had intent to kill. NH law enforcement is making a bigger deal of this than necessary because there really isn't much crime that takes place in NH compared to other rough areas of the country.

We must outlaw hammers... Do it for the children before that north of the border hooliganism makes its way to our civilized camelot.......

Last edited:
It would shake me to the core if I had to use a hammer in that manner EVEN if it was to defend myself.

There is definitely a disconnect in that man's mind which cannot be fixed

Yeah, This one really got me:

Spencer has a good heart. He was pushed too hard and snapped acting on his emotions without thinking of the repercussions of his actions. God bless him...it is wrong what he did but I don't believe he had intent to kill. NH law enforcement is making a bigger deal of this than necessary because there really isn't much crime that takes place in NH compared to other rough areas of the country.

Of course. Cause you know those prior assault and resisting charges just magically appeared out of nowhere.

Genesis 4:8, KJV:

"And Cain talked with Abel his brother: and it came to pass, when they were in the field, that Cain rose up against Abel his brother, and slew him."

Zippy, that's the big problem with the hattorah. Way too much parable, not enough detail for forensics to figure it all out aside from anecdotal evidence.

Genesis 4:8, TNBSV (The No BS Version):

"And Cain talked with Abel his brother: and Abel pissed Cain off like nobody's business. Thus, when Cain and Abel were sowing duckweed together a few days later, Cain took his garden hoe and cleaved Abel's skull into two halves.

The first half fell unto the field and the rats came and ate it, for God said it was good meat. The other half was stolen by a large dingo, and helped birth a whole new nation of wild dogs. When God was asked how the dingo managed to get from Australia to the promised land, God shrugged and said, "Eh, it happens.""

Zippy, that's the big problem with the hattorah. Way too much parable, not enough detail for forensics to figure it all out aside from anecdotal evidence.

"And Cain talked with Abel his brother: and Abel pissed Cain off like nobody's business. Thus, when Cain and Abel were sowing duckweed together a few days later, Cain took his garden hoe and cleaved Abel's skull into two halves.

The first half fell unto the field and the rats came and ate it, for God said it was good meat. The other half was stolen by a large dingo, and helped birth a whole new nation of wild dogs. When God was asked how the dingo managed to get from Australia to the promised land, God shrugged and said, "Eh, it happens.""

You must be a hoot a Bible study group.

Jim Gordon

Jim Gordon was insane.

He took his mother's life.

He hit her with a hammer

so she wouldn't feel the knife.

-MOD

I want HooVooLoo to write a new bible. That would totally kick ass.
And what computer is that in your avatar? It's not a picture of your wang is it?

I want HooVooLoo to write a new bible. That would totally kick ass.
And what computer is that in your avatar? It's not a picture of your wang is it?

Heh, I have an old Wang parody clip on my old PC. It's dead atm, but was cute..."Reach out and touch your Wang computer."

Sure, I could rewrite the Bible in the guise indicated above. But I'd have to be paid to do it. My financial Wang is not powerful enough to last the process without funding.

Amen brother!

Makes me glad that I'm an only child.....

Back
Top Bottom