Half of US Homeless live in California...

richc

NES Member
Rating - 100%
36   0   0
"All told, 47% of all unsheltered homeless people nationwide — meaning those who sleep in areas not meant for habitation, such as sidewalks, parks, cars and abandoned buildings, rather than in shelters — live in the Golden State, according to a new report on homelessness from the White House Council of Economic Advisers. Unsheltered homeless people represent just over a third (35%) of the overall homeless population nationwide."

Nearly half of the U.S.’s homeless people live in one state: California

Prepper

NES Member
Rating - 100%
11   0   0
Wow. The place that has the most lefties is also the place with the least compassion for the homeless. They just leave them laying around? It is not as if there are any Republicans stopping them from being compassionate. Sick liberal bass turds.

MadatMarek

NES Member
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
So if we cut California off and push it into the ocean we cut the homeless problem in half? Let's start cutting.

CCW

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
"All told, 47% of all unsheltered homeless people nationwide — meaning those who sleep in areas not meant for habitation, such as sidewalks, parks, cars and abandoned buildings, rather than in shelters — live in the Golden State, according to a new report on homelessness from the White House Council of Economic Advisers. Unsheltered homeless people represent just over a third (35%) of the overall homeless population nationwide."

My extremely leftist brother lives in LA. The lefties will have one believe that the homeless flock to their state because of the weather.

sweetride

NES Member
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
In San Francisco they're building condos for $7M ea to give away for section 8 housing to homeless people, you get free everything else on top of that. I wonder why homeless are flocking there. This is a microcosm of what they want the US to be. Tell everyone you'll get everything for free, let them flood the place and then complain that there is a major problem, you blame everyone else and demand giant sum of money to "fix" the problem by giving out more "free" stuff.

Prepper

NES Member
Rating - 100%
11   0   0
All the good virtuous lefties living there in homes should help out with the problem. Each one should offer their home for at least one homeless person to live in. Since most of them live in homes valued at over $1 million, that means they are rich. Lefties think anyone who earns over minimum wage, or does not belong to a union, is rich. So, being able to afford $1 million far surpasses their own requirements for rich.

Come on regressives, do your part and help out the problem.

enbloc

NES Life Member
NES Member
Rating - 100%
43   0   0
I'm waiting for "The Walking Dead - California Edition".
Man, there will be a ton of messed up Zombies in them Hollywood Hills...

SHOCKNAWE

NES Member
Rating - 100%
39   0   0
My thoughts vary on this, on one hand it annoys me that California would rather take care of Syrian Muslim Refugees than US born Homeless but on the other hand most of the Homeless are junkie thieving shitbags so who cares?

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Homeless...No, they're drug addicts who happen to be homeless. Round them up and put them in detention camps.

snax

NES Member
Rating - 100%
23   0   0
I broke down once on I-8 in Yuma, AZ of all places. On a bridge over a wash. Underneath full of hobos. I think at least 10% live there.

Uzi2

NES Member
Rating - 100%
4   0   0

Good place for them....can we ship the other 53% there and consolidate the problem all in one place?

Kalifornia.....where they bitch, whine and complain constantly about pollution, yet they've got tens of thousands of people
peeing and pooping in the streets, where it gets washed down into storm drains everytime it rains, then into surface water streams, creeks and rivers and ultimately the ocean that so many swim in and eat from. Its not treated and pollutes every body of water around.

xjma99

NES Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Cali should strive for excellence!! Why settle for 50%??? Go for gold, let’s strive to house 100% of our homeless population in commiefornia!! They want it, we have it, let’s make this happen!!!’

Uzi2

NES Member
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
you'd have to be one dumb shit to want to take a winter out of a tent in wisconsin.
Well, the indians of the region did it for a pretty long time.....they weren't dumb, they were hardy and experienced at surviving the harsh winters.[smile]

Spanz

NES Member
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
My thoughts vary on this, on one hand it annoys me that California would rather take care of Syrian Muslim Refugees than US born Homeless but on the other hand most of the Homeless are junkie thieving shitbags so who cares?
actually, most are mentally ill. Back in the day, a lot of them would be institutionalized in a mental health facility. but then they "mainstreamed" them back into society...so they just ended up on the street. They have "learned" that living on the street is "normal", so even if you provided free housing for them, they would prefer the street.

Broccoli Iglesias

NES Member
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
Cali should strive for excellence!! Why settle for 50%??? Go for gold, let’s strive to house 100% of our homeless population in commiefornia!! They want it, we have it, let’s make this happen!!!’
You need to take that and run for office in CA.

I would rent a place there just to vote for you.

Top Bottom