• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Haenel CR223 versus Zastava M90

• Thread starter Deleted member 67409
  • Start date

Which rifle?

• CR223

Votes: 1 25.0%
  • M90

Votes: 2 50.0%
  • Both

Votes: 1 25.0%

• Total voters
D

Deleted member 67409

I've been looking for a new 5.56 rifle on the higher end, and this year, Haenel through B+T is going to release their CR223 in the US, along with Zastava also releasing an improved, adjustable gas system version of their M90 rifle. I want both and will probably get both, but which one first?

Note that a piston gun is very much on my mind because I want to buy a suppressor once I move to NH this summer.

i do like haenel very much. that would be first. but, if it is going to be about of $3500 - it makes me think more than twice what else i could build for that much money from the, again - aero precision lineup and similar.

as of zastava or any other non-natural AK clone in 5.56NATO - perhaps, if you are into such things and they still look exotic enough to you.

Nice features. Short-stroke piston AR pistol with quick-release M-lock floating quad rail, ambi fire selector, chrome BCG, large bolt-catch release, long-taper thick barrel, lightly-flared magwell. It can be put on safe while not cocked for those somehow bothered by how ARs work.

Back
Top Bottom