Hadley Walmart: will have ammo again soon

Reptile

NES Member
For those in Western Mass who shop have been unable to get ammo in Hadley:

A manager needs to have a LTC for the store to sell ammo.

Being from Springfield he was told that he can not get No Restrictions- which is needed to sell ammo.

He supposedly negotiated/appealed/who knows and waited for many months.

The store manager did not get his license all these months because the police transposed his first and last name.

Last Friday he got his license.[party]

He was just terminated for unknown reason.[angry2]

We are back in limbo until they get a new manager. They said it will be around February.

This new manager will be applying for a LTC and probably will live in a Green town.[rockon]

Stay tuned...[popcorn]

Good to know- what a mess though. Thankfully we live in a state that goes to such lengths to keep law-abiding citizens from purchasing ammunition.

Don't get your hopes up, Im not 6 months ago they said they were getting the ability to sell ammo in about a month 6 months later absoluty nothing, I wonder why he was fired right as he got his LTC completed? makes you wonder. Me and my Dad were able to get one 100 rd value WWB in 9mm last september at westfield, since im at WSC i stop by to see what they have when I go and get college things, they never have pistol calibers at all, lately all they have is .22. I tend to get my ammo in CT anyways cause 1) I get it right off the shelf 2) they dont card me (im licensed though) 3) I dont have to wander around to find a clerk who may or may not have a key. The only expection is walmart but theres an easy way around that grab the phone hit intercom and call for assistance in sporting goods (works everytime)

Why wait for Walmart to get ammo? Just walk across the street to Dick's Sporting Goods...at least one guy who works in "the lodge" is knowledgeable about guns and was helpful when I called inquiring about ammo.

Thank for the heads up for us Hadley Walmart folks. I assume the same is true for the Hamp Walmart??

Dicks porting Goods in Hadley has a bleak inventory......

Back
Top Bottom