Had my Delaware Lower Laser Engraved Today

Very nice. I'm jealous.

Harry is cheap so no need to be jealous. you to can have your very own [STRIKE]ronco[/STRIKE] Laser Engraved Lower for the new low price of just $19.95 + .05 gov. charge. But wait, there's more.... with your Engraved Lower you will become the next new popular guy at your range and your name will be thrown around like never before.

Call Now, Operators are standing by!

Very nice, indeed.

Turn around time? Was it a while-you-wait thing? Did you need to call ahead? Did you provide the "stencil" or whatever we call it?

so give us some more info. What do you need? Gun completely broken down? Pics (I Assume) of what you want engraved? Appointments needed (I assume again)? Turn around time?

Really impressed and have some fun ideas in mind.

ok i went and searched for some gifs, jpegs etc found a few. em Harry, sent him the images, he made up a "plate" with what the images would look like.

I went in there today to see the images in person and picked what i wanted. he then did it as i waited. all in all it took about 1 hour, that's with me deciding to do the "your a great friend" thing right then and there - i had not even thought of doing it till Harry was done with the rest of it.

the NES bit came about because i asked if he could engrave the stock as well as the lower and he wasn't sure. he asked me if i wanted to try my name as a test on the stock and i did NES instead. that lead to the "Are YOU Ready" and "great friend" parts.

so there you have it. actual work about an hour, time since first contact = 1 week

all you need is to send him a pic or 2 and work with him to get it as you want it. having the lower broken down is probably better. i had mine with the lpk installed and the stock on. he had me remove the stock - left the tube on, and he did the lower and stock separately.

in my opinion you need to go in there to make the final decision on what you want because the size of the pic when reduced to the size needed for the lower can make a difference in what you are visualizing ahead of time. That's why i put the "Are YOU Ready" on the stock. When i went in i had intended to put it on the lower, but i think the size reduction would have made the detail too small.

Last edited:
ok i went and searched for some gifs, jpegs etc found a few. em Harry, sent him the images, he made up a "plate" with what the images would look like.

I went in there today to see the images in person and picked what i wanted. he then did it as i waited. all in all it took about 1 hour, that's with me deciding to do the "your a great friend" thing right then and there - i had not even thought of doing it till Harry was done with the rest of it.

the NES bit came about because i asked if he could engrave the stock as well as the lower and he wasn't sure. he asked me if i wanted to try my name as a test on the stock and i did NES instead. that lead to the "Are YOU Ready" and "great friend" parts.

so there you have it. actual work about an hour, time since first contact = 1 week

all you need is to send him a pic or 2 and work with him to get it as you want it. having the lower broken down is probably better. i had mine with the lpk installed and the stock on. he had me remove the stock - left the tube on, and he did the lower and stock separately.

in my opinion you need to go in there to make the final decision on what you want because the size of the pic when reduced to the size needed for the lower can make a difference in what you are visualizing ahead of time. That's why i put the "Are YOU Ready" on the stock. When i went in i had intended to put it on the lower, but i think the size reduction would have made the detail too small.

Thank you.

Outstanding. The clarity and quality looks great. Just one question [wink]. Did the voices tell you to use that artwork, or was it your own idea [rofl]

Back
Top Bottom