Had cool experience this morning

Took my 2 and a half year old daughter to Walmart in Salem NH this morning with me for her first time to buy some ammo with me. As I'm paying for the ammo she looks at me and says "daddy I wanna shoot guns" I was like " that's my girl". Just thought it was cool and thought I'd share.

Aww, that's so cute.

Sent from the Hyundai of the droids, the Samsung Replenish, using Tapatalk.

It's cool when it's your own kid. It's not as cool when it's your 4 year old nephew, who's never seen your guns, and somehow knows you have them... I'm still waiting for an angry call from the grandmother!

images

i see this in your future!

Awesome! Teach her well, remind her often:) My daughters love going to the range with me, my 12 y/o just shot a pistol and revolver yesterday for the first time, FUN seeing the smiles ear to ear:)

Have fun!

where did you guys get that picture of the prototype flintoid and i are working on?!

had a similar experience, i took my girlfriend's brother to the spring shoot and when we got back to his house his kids asked where we were and so we told them and both of them wanted to shoot guns!

i told him i planned on getting them both little crickets when they were old enough. eventually i'm planning on being that uncle. [laugh]

haha i bought a gun case at Wal Mart on Saturday and my 3 year old daughter asks me Daddy whats that for, i said its for different things, she looks at me "Daddy its for your gun isnt it". haha i plan on buying her a pink .22 when she turns 6, oh how her mother will love that [smile]

Back
Top Bottom