H. Ross Perot won't be down for breakfast...

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Voted for Perot. First election I was old enough to vote in.

I had wanted Bush 41 to be Reagan's third and fourth terms (I missed by a very small amount, being able to vote for 41 in 1988) but it was entirely obvious to me by 1992 that he wasn't anything close to Reagan, and, that he was an aloof, big-government neocon (before I knew that "neocon" was even a word to describe the "off"...thing...about 41, that I was sensing: that he was essentially a NWO puppet on a string, to who-ever was really running things).

Perot had some brains and some balls and said the right things.

I had no idea of Stockdale's history at the time, and wondered why Perot picked such a "clumsy old man". That clumsy old man thing, was of course not reality, but was how the MSM painted him. There was no internet back then. What the nightly news and the newspapers said, was "it". He's clumsy and old and incompetent? Must be true if it was in the papers or on TV. But I was so captivated by, and confident in, Perot...that I figured he knew what he was doing when it came to selecting a VP.

Some time later, Dennis Miller in one of his shows, defended James Stockdale. If you've not seen this, it's worth a watch:

Twigg

NES Member
Rating - 100%
71   0   0
I voted for Perot too because I wanted to see somebody who knew something about how to run a business successfully run the country.
Close, but no cigar.

Didn't he fund an attempt to rescue the hostages in Iran ? Or was it his employees?

caboose84

NES Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I voted for Perot too because I wanted to see somebody who knew something about how to run a business successfully run the country.
Close, but no cigar.

Didn't he fund an attempt to rescue the hostages in Iran ? Or was it his employees?
The Iranian's jailed two of his employees in a contract dispute, he hired retired special forces to get them out of jail and out of the country.

Top Bottom