H.R.4603 - Hate Crimes Prevention Act

H.R.4603

To prevent a person who has been convicted of a misdemeanor hate crime, or received an enhanced sentence for a misdemeanor because of hate or bias in its commission, from obtaining a firearm.

This is Lautenburg redux. A misdemeanor thought crime will now cause you to lose a Constitutional right.

26 cosponsors and they're the usual cast of jackasses. Not sure if this will go anywhere but good to keep an eye on.

H.R.4603

This is Lautenburg redux. A misdemeanor thought crime will now cause you to lose a Constitutional right.

26 cosponsors and they're the usual cast of jackasses. Not sure if this will go anywhere but good to keep an eye on.

...and hate crimes seems to be an almost automatic add-on charge nowadays, versus needing to show specific intent
Thanks for the update

Wtf. It's bad enough so many crimes have been changed from misdemeanors to felonies simply by extending the minimum jail sentence, and now this bullshit!?

The way the world is going, calling a transgender person by the wrong pronoun--regardless if it was intentional--will be considered hate speech.

this is just another step in their back door gun ban. If they can just make enough stupid laws everyone at some point will be a criminal.

Because only white people, especially males, and in particular those 40+, can commit said crimes.

Hey now your discriminating against the younger whites with that statement

- - - Updated - - -

Wtf. It's bad enough so many crimes have been changed from misdemeanors to felonies simply by extending the minimum jail sentence, and now this bullshit!?

The way the world is going, calling a transgender person by the wrong pronoun--regardless if it was intentional--will be considered hate speech.

O and it's not he or she I believe the correct vernacular is xe, xem.... I was so annoyed watching a news video by the f***ing kid saying it it's stuck with me

with the ever expanding definitions of safe spaces and indeed "hate crimes" this kind of legislation, even the notion thereof, is gravely concerning.

So let me get this straight. You deface someone's property and leave bacon at the scene you get 20 years for hate crime. You file a serial # off a stolen handgun and sell it to a person that shoots a cop as part of the largest manhunt in MA history and you serve 17 months.

Got it...

I'm sorry for micro-aggressing you:(

- - - Updated - - -

O and it's not he or she I believe the correct vernacular is xe, xem.... I was so annoyed watching a news video by the f***ing kid saying it it's stuck with me

But now you're micro-aggressing me by forcing me to acknowledge that my gender identity is skewed.

- - - Updated - - -

Transgenders want to be referred to by the pronoun they identify with.
This gender neutral bullshit like 'xe' is being pushed by SJWS and feminazis.

Xe? Holy shit I am so far behind the pc curve

I'm lost. This is all news to me. I'm just going to resort to calling everyone the opposite of whatever they look like in hopes that at some point I'll get the identifier and the pronoun correct...sorry, xnoun...or something.

Jk, this crazy pc talk can go straight to hell. I don't care if I'm labeled a social Neanderthal. Pretty soon we're going to find people eating out of the toilet because it's socially justified or politically correct.

Back
Top Bottom