H.R. 127: A New Bill In Congress Would Literally End Your 2nd Amendment Rights Permanently

I suppose calling it a new bill is accurate, but it’s the same as she introduced in 2019. It received no co-sponsors and died in a subcommittee.

Sometimes we worry for no good reason. Not saying we should ignore some of these Congressional trolls, but damn. Do we think this would pass 8 seconds of Supreme Court muster????

Sometimes we worry for no good reason. Not saying we should ignore some of these Congressional trolls, but damn. Do we think this would pass 8 seconds of Supreme Court muster????
This mess? I very much doubt it, not that it'll ever see the light of day. But I can see a Supreme Court upholding a registration bill without the draconian add-ons.

This.

This ain't just a dupe; I think it's a trip.

Dems push psychological evaluations for gun owners and 'family members'​

The DemocRats are certainly throwing a lot of their usual gun control poo against the wall (maybe even more). Question still remains how much will stick, given the current makeup of the House, Senate and WH.

They will just pick us off one by one when a restraining order, red flag order, medical emergency, or house fire when they are sifting through the ashes looking at whats left of you collection.

Bob

Probably that will be the approach and that will work in the beginning but this is a much bigger play. They have no idea how much effort it will take and how dangerous it will be. Social media will work against them and yes they will try and censor, but it won’t work. They will simply expedite the inevitable truth that they do not have the control they think they have and how committed Americans are to their guns.

The DemocRats are certainly throwing a lot of their usual gun control poo against the wall (maybe even more). Question still remains how much will stick, given the current makeup of the House, Senate and WH.
99%. They managed to leverage a Chinese virus to completely wreck our system of checks and balances and usurp The People as the rightful sovereign and put in its place a Chinese style totalitarian bureaucracy. That is The Great Reset, and it is upon us. That 1% composes holdouts and "give-backs" to permit the momentary illusion what I just said isn't actually so, so as to pacify the sheep.

.... and the a$$ f***ing we take getting it there?

But no that bill is way too aggressive it'll never pass... unless they use dominion voting machines for the house now

Lol, how many will comply? I say 10%, maybe less.
Why do you think they are talking about domestic terror bills, engaging in an ideological purge of the military, and fortifying D.C.?

The D.C. uniparty is going to do things they know are not even remotely popular because they can and are prepping to crush any backlash. The fact you can't even protest in D.C. anymore should be a hint that the Bill of Rights is about to be quaint dead letter whenever it is convenient.

I wish this was tin foil overreacting bullshitting, but it isn't anymore.

I was getting nervous reading the bills content and then I noticed that it came from InfoWars and I suddenly felt a lot better......
That site hypes up crap BS to scare people (kinda like CNN/MSNBC/CBS etc)

They will just pick us off one by one when a restraining order, red flag order, medical emergency, or house fire when they are sifting through the ashes looking at whats left of you collection.

Bob
FBI just lost two of their agents. They try to enforce such a law they will likely lose many more.

I was getting nervous reading the bills content and then I noticed that it came from InfoWars and I suddenly felt a lot better......
That site hypes up crap BS to scare people (kinda like CNN/MSNBC/CBS etc)
I haven’t looked at the infowars article. But this bill is extremely bad. Fortunately, it had very little chance of making it out of committee.

This isn't the one I am worried about, it's some future bill pushing "just" say NFA for semi auto rifles or some similar thing. That's the type of stuff where they argue there is a precedent, nothing is being banned etc etc

This isn't the one I am worried about, it's some future bill pushing "just" say NFA for semi auto rifles or some similar thing. That's the type of stuff where they argue there is a precedent, nothing is being banned etc etc
Probably their plan. If they can't ban it outright, just red-tape and tax the hell out of it. Make things as burdensome as possible for the average gun owner.

When is the last time the SCOTUS heard a 2A case?

Two elections were just stolen - nothing happened to anyone. They spent 4 years 'investigating' (attempting to frame) Trump and when the DOJ was dragged kicking and screaming to admit that one of theirs forged documents - he got 12 months probation, 400hrs community service and gets to keep his law license. The rest that were eyeballs deep are now being protected by maximum classification & codeword access - this guy just got found out a couple months too early.

In the past, true, bills like this never went anywhere; but now - no fear, no repercussions and no being held accountable by voters anymore. SCotUS? seriously? Currently, according to rumors I've read, SCotUS are ignoring cases until a majority are liberal - then they will take up every case and make law and rewrite the Constitution.

Don't Comply, don't register and don't submit - when they come for you, you aren't getting a fair hearing anyway (remember how they can hide evidence if 'national security' is uttered).

yep. this is right out of their playbook. come out with a bill completely ludicrous and we "know" won't pass and then they propose a "compromise" (meaning we are still giving up some rights) and then "bludgeon" gun owners with our unwillingness to compromise until the spineless GOP caves to a compromise.

Back
Top Bottom