• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

H&K's turn to go woke ???

Gun bunnies are cringe and do a disservice to the 2A community. I know this is an unpopular take here but other than thinking its below HK to get involved in this shit I dont really have an issue with this.
Also Ive spent over 2k in HK shit this year so im not a neutral observer. I am, as they say, gay 4 hk
Sorry off topic: One of the best Avatars ever!!🤣🤣🤣🤣

Gun bunnies are cringe and do a disservice to the 2A community. I know this is an unpopular take here but other than thinking its below HK to get involved in this shit I dont really have an issue with this.
Also Ive spent over 2k in HK shit this year so im not a neutral observer. I am, as they say, gay 4 hk
I agree 100% , It is an unpopular take. [smile]
As a heterosexual male. I like pretty women.
I'm also old school in the sense I don't cry and apologize after sex either.
I'll leave that to the new generation soy boys .

My sister said within a day of searching youtube for pistol review videos for women she was getting all the various tits with trigger fingers being advertised to her and it wasnt productive.
If your fake tits prevent you from going prone and shooting im not gonna take you seriously and in todays current climate we need to be taken seriously

4h2uk6.jpg

@HKfan
@hkCollector199
@HKGUY24
@HKPB

Found you guys a boyfriend.

I knew I was gonna get ribbed for posting that lol

Listen, all Im saying is that as someone who is trying to get his wife and sister to take self defense seriously and view firearms ownership as an important thing gun bunnies have not helped me make that a reality.
My sister said within a day of searching youtube for pistol review videos for women she was getting all the various tits with trigger fingers being advertised to her and it wasnt productive.
If your fake tits prevent you from going prone and shooting im not gonna take you seriously and in todays current climate we need to be taken seriously

Id like to add the best course forward for HK is for somebody to rip the Ethernet cable out of the wall before this escalates and they go full retard.
I didn't see the original tweet but if it's really an HK thing do you really think they give a s***? 🤣

Also the primary demo for their product is not women all the handguns they sell are the size of small school buses even the smallest ones.

I like my gun bunnies wearing full gear. (Shirt, pants, PC, slung rifle, etc.)

HK’s kind of dead to me anyway unless they release the HK433 in the states that isn’t a fcked up version. How many years has it been since they released anything new and good?

Lol

HK literally doesn't care. Part of the reason the brand is so popular is this... because they literally don't care what anybody thinks about them it's become more than a meme it's basically a way of existence for them in the commercial market.

HK: "Because you suck. And we hate you."

(Sounds of moisture count increasing on hk fanbois every time this is validated) like they could literally do this and then pass on a price increase and then the fanbois will just pay it. It's literal gun simping. 🤣 HK does the equivalent of banging your wife throwing your keys on the roof and then leaving an upper decker and then people are strangely even more attracted to the brand.

Literally the only way they could actually go out of business, is if they stopped making anything....

This is a serious concern, my MIL can't shoot prone because of her fake tatas. True story. [laugh]

My wife (not fake tatas) has trouble trying to play golf. They get in the way.

#BIGtatasProblems
#NOcomplaintsFromBroc
#FirstWorldProblems

I'm with HK on this one. Gun bunnies are cringe. Most people who are big mad about HK talking down about the use of gun bunnies in marketing are too poor to be HK customers in the first place. Its not like their comment is about to suddenly cost them sales with their core audience and if it does oh well, they can go direct their sales to some shit tier company who relies on tits and non innovation to sell their products.

I'm with HK on this one. Gun bunnies are cringe. Most people who are big mad about HK talking down about the use of gun bunnies in marketing are too poor to be HK customers in the first place. Its not like their comment is about to suddenly cost them sales with their core audience and if it does oh well, they can go direct their sales to some shit tier company who relies on tits and non innovation to sell their products.
This, regardless of their stance on gun bunnies this will not affect HK at all. HK could sponsor trannies using their guns and nobody would give a shit.... 🤣 HKs buyer demo will just pretend it doesn't exist.

Same... I tend to avoid the gun bunnies. And not gay even though I will be called it soon. When I see an ad/video with them in their ultra low cut tank top.... all I think is "that's going to hurt when spent brass gets flung in there"

Taran can keep his ranch of bunnies.
I don't think you'll ever see them go completely away, but I can see the mass market manufacturers avoiding them. HK could literally do either and it wouldn't matter. They could include a dried elephant turd with a P30 and their crowd would still buy regardless. 🤣

HK went "PC" (i won't call it woke) a long time ago when they stopped printing "In a world of compromise some men don't. " 🤣 that was like in the 90s.... 🤣

That’s a dude. Look at that face and chest. I think I see a madams Apple and a shenis bulge.View attachment 753353
I know this is hard for NES to understand, but that’s what a low fat content body looks like.

She’s a stunt woman and fitness-model. I hope to make positive gender confirmation for you some day 😎

Conservatives really need to take a step back on this one and think if bikini clad models are the best embodiment of your conservative values. There was a time where the same party took great offense to women being objectified this way and that it was the left pushing for hypertextualization in advertising.

I know this is hard for NES to understand, but that’s what a low fat content body looks like.

She’s a stunt woman and fitness-model. I hope to make positive gender confirmation for you some day 😎
Just the NES stud club preference of their women having the curves of an apple or a pear.

I knew I was gonna get ribbed for posting that lol

Listen, all Im saying is that as someone who is trying to get his wife and sister to take self defense seriously and view firearms ownership as an important thing gun bunnies have not helped me make that a reality.

Id like to add the best course forward for HK is for somebody to rip the Ethernet cable out of the wall before this escalates and they go full retard.
Jerry Micelek’s daughter does a good job as well as She Equips Herself on Youtube. Both offer a good female perspective without going to the gun bunny angle.

Minute of Mae videos on C&Rsenal also has a normal female shooting C&R guns.

In addition to those mentioned above, there are many ladies out there supporting the 2A. You should know about some of them if you want the ladies in your life to join you in your hobbies or way of life.

View: https://www.instagram.com/p/CpljVBnA-L2/

View: https://www.instagram.com/p/CsUZl32Mn3G/

Attachments

• 1684332233845.png
    1684332233845.png
    386 KB · Views: 17
Real question as I have never held, shot or owned an HK pistol.

Is field stripping a PITA? This alone is the ultimate deal breaker for me. Last two handguns were revolvers.357 and .44. Would like a new .45

Back
Top Bottom