H&K's turn to go woke ???

Support women by putting models out of work. Makes sense.

How about - these companies dont force women to be models, so the most empowering thing you can do is let women decide what they want to do for a living. But, I guess now it is OK for men to tell women they can't do certain jobs. Funny how that works, when feminists in Latin America fight because some job ads say "no women", here we are making it cool to go in that direction again.

We're in interesting times, we get to see first hand how leftism always regresses. Give these blue haired freaks more power and next thing you know women will lose their right to vote and we'll make slavery legal again.

Using good looking females to market products is as old as the world. I remember going to Comdex in Vegas in the 80s. We called them Booth Babes and they were everywhere. I like the eye candy as much as the next guy but times change and for the most part we've moved beyond that and I think that is a positive thing. The bottom line is I never once bought a product because of a good looking model pushing it. I have no problems with companies moving on from old school marketing but I don't want a bunch of virtue signaling shoved down my throat when they make the move.
Oh, there are definitely still booth babes.

Wut? I just like tits and guns, dude.
I do too! I just don't think it should be flashed everywhere you go.
I was in Canada a few years back. My bad luck: I stumbled on a march where women were marching topless in "Free the nipple" march. First realization: there is such a thing as ugly tit. For every breast that's a 10, there is one that's a 1. In other words, half the world's tits are fugly

I do too! I just don't think it should be flashed everywhere you go.
I was in Canada a few years back. My bad luck: I stumbled on a march where women were marching topless in "Free the nipple" march. First realization: there is such a thing as ugly tit. For every breast that's a 10, there is one that's a 1. In other words, half the world's tits are fugly

Freedom can be scary but some rights are worth fighting for. I am willing to subject myself to a fugly boob to protect the rights of a 10 to show her spectacular pair

It is a sacrifice I am willing to make to leave a better boob future

Freedom can be scary but some rights are worth fighting for. I am willing to subject myself to a fugly boob to protect the rights of a 10 to show her spectacular pair

It is a sacrifice I am willing to make to leave a better boob future
exactly - liberate all the bewbs

Benjamin Franklin once said: "Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety."

Benjamin Franklin once said: "Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety."
I doubt he meant the female body parts when he wrote it. I supposed just like with the anti-2A folks who claim that "2nd amendment applies to muskets only", my view on the subject can be viewed in a similar way but I am not advocating for Puritan standards where showing an ankle was considered inappropriate. I do think that using scantily dressed gun bunnies is an attempt to get horny men trained like Pavlov's dogs: see a gun, get an erection, and then buy a gun to keep the erection.

I doubt he meant the female body parts when he wrote it. I supposed just like with the anti-2A folks who claim that "2nd amendment applies to muskets only", my view on the subject can be viewed in a similar way but I am not advocating for Puritan standards where showing an ankle was considered inappropriate. I do think that using scantily dressed gun bunnies is an attempt to get horny men trained like Pavlov's dogs: see a gun, get an erection, and then buy a gun to keep the erection.
Ben Franklin was a horny old goat - of course he meant this about bewbs

..... when I work security for a club, I don't look to the strippers for shooting advice. Nor the bartenders. Being hot, and being proficient with a firearm are not mutually exclusive, just like being fugly and bad at guns aren't mutually exclusive (I represent this demographic accurately). I will always have more respect for someone who gets places without being a gun bunny, but I also accept its just easier and more profitable to just be a gun bunny.

LOl Ben Franklin was banging all kinds of French whores when he served as the equivalent as our Ambassador to France.

He was a hardcore partier.
Ben was a hound.

Back
Top Bottom