• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

H&K Will Not Sell to Israel

HK is falling in line w/the rest of the Euroweenes who consider Israel an aggressor country in respect to the Palestinians. I guess you're not supposed to retaliate against a people/movement that vows to destroy your country. The Palestinians have rejected 3 peace deals w/Israel because they refuse to recognize their right to exist as a country.

Your posts remind me of cosmic nuttery.....lots of blather about imaginary/manufactured nonsense

You can say whatever you want but I will always draw attention to the fact that you have yet to deny you are guilty of leftist tactics. I tried to give you the benefit of the doubt by inquiring if you were a boomer but you said you weren't so you really have no excuse.

This entire concept of you labeling hk as nazis is as ironic as it gets as you just made a thread bitching about how Ben Shapiro was Labled Anti semetic.

Last edited:
Ok Alinksky

Maybe you want to take a trip down memory lane and review who said what to/about whom

You might be surprised that your off the paper due to your day drinking

There it is folks. This train is off the rails. Jpk you need more concentration on facts and not personal attacks.

I never gave you rep. Maybe I will when you double down, just for showing fortitude. But I have a feeling you'll continue in silence.

right...so does the US and pretty much every country. Please try again.

Sure, the CIA is everywhere - that doesn't mean our Allies don't deliberately provide information to them that they request. I do not believe there is a need to spy on our Allies - the Israelis are 'different'. If they want something, and we say 'no', they have demonstrated a willingness to break our laws to obtain the information they want.

Sure, the CIA is everywhere - that doesn't mean our Allies don't deliberately provide information to them that they request. I do not believe there is a need to spy on our Allies - the Israelis are 'different'. If they want something, and we say 'no', they have demonstrated a willingness to break our laws to obtain the information they want.

Mossad somehow manages to be even dirtier than the CIA, which I find hard to believe is possible.

Let's try again: so why does U.S. spy on its allies? Or is this OK in your book and when others do it it's not?

Sure they did....it was widely known that Jews and others were rounded up and shipped off to camps in the 1930's

The NY Times periodically buried articles on this crap in its paper

the Kriistallnacht was well reported on globally.....people just didnt want to pay attention

Look up what FDR did to jewish refugees that came over on the St Louis

https://www.ushmm.org/wlc/en/article.php?ModuleId=10005267

the list of bullshit by FDR and other allied nations is well documented

1. Who started the 6 day war?

2. There isnt and never has been a nation of "Palestine"......can you name one of their kings, queens, princes/princesses, presidents, prime miniters or point to their founding documents or history books?

Nope.....the so called palestinians are people who were originally ethnic egyptian, syrian etc.....Palestine and by extention the "Palestinians" is a fabrication out of thin air

What went-on INSIDE the camps was a surprise to everyone. The Allies were VERY surprised when they opened them and discovered the activities there. That has been fully documented.

There was NO EFFORT to allow, or condone, Nazi atrocities before, during, or after the war. Period. It was no secret that the Jews were abused, harassed, arrested and deported to camps, but I don't believe the US Govt. or its Military had prior knowledge that en entire nation of people were being massacred - there was no satellite imagery that would have provided real evidence of the Final Solution, which was a State Secret at the time.

Who started the Six Day War? Irrelevant - the borders of Israel grew, and land that was Arab was no-longer Arab.

Before the UN Resolution 181, that area was called 'Palestine' by every established Nation on-earth....whether you like it or not. Even the UN called it "The Partition Plan for Palestine".....

Let's try again: so why does U.S. spy on its allies? Or is this OK in your book and when others do it it's not?

I'm not particular to what the CIA does, but due to our influence in the world, I find it unlikely we do what you 'think' we do.

We spy on our own citizens, but FIRST they passed the Patriot Act through Congress.....so what is done is officially 'legal'.

I really like H&K products

]

i did too. i have a .40 USP.
But F them if they want to play anti semitic politics like the rest of the EU shitheads. This is a corporation...not a feel good lefty hug fest....and we can VOTE with our wallets. No more HK for me.

I'm not particular to what the CIA does, but due to our influence in the world, I find it unlikely we do what you 'think' we do.

We spy on our own citizens, but FIRST they passed the Patriot Act through Congress.....so what is done is officially 'legal'.

I am sorry but you dodge the question. What does this have to do with anything and frankly, not even sure what you are trying to said.

Again - you said that Israel is not a friend of the west, I asked if you could elaborate. What does what you said above have to do with "Israel not being a friend of the west", and also while we're at it, if Israel is not a friend of the west, who in your opinion is? I am curious.

Sure, the CIA is everywhere - that doesn't mean our Allies don't deliberately provide information to them that they request. I do not believe there is a need to spy on our Allies - the Israelis are 'different'.

LOL, that's not how the world works. Everyone pretty much spies on everyone. Even allies, although they typically take more precautions to prevent diplomatic nightmares. That's all part of "the game".

-Mike

i did too. i have a .40 USP.
But F them if they want to play anti semitic politics like the rest of the EU shitheads. This is a corporation...not a feel good lefty hug fest....and we can VOTE with our wallets. No more HK for me.

Anti-Semitic? You'll really have to back that one up. It's anti-Israel, because the EU leftists are so screwed in the head they actually give a shit about the Palestinians, but to call it anti-Semitic is ridiculous. I just don't care about the Palestinians or the Israeli's, it's not America's problem.

I am sorry but you dodge the question. What does this have to do with anything and frankly, not even sure what you are trying to said.

Again - you said that Israel is not a friend of the west, I asked if you could elaborate. What does what you said above have to do with "Israel not being a friend of the west", and also while we're at it, if Israel is not a friend of the west, who in your opinion is? I am curious.

Israel is, IMHO, a Nation onto itself, with allegiances for its own survival and to-hell with everyone else.

I do NOT believe the US actively "spies on everyone like the Israelis", therefore, what the Israelis did has some-kind of 'moral equivalence' - that's B.S.

I understand their Geo-Political 'siege mentality', really I do. They are surrounded by 'The Enemy'. So they feel obligated to do 'whatever is needed' to preserve the country, and that includes breaking US laws and International Law. That has consequences....

The US is also paying a price for this 'relationship'. 241 Marines murdered by Islamic Jihad in Beirut, PLO/Hamas/Hezbollah/PFLF/AAMB/ etc.etc.etc.

Israel is, IMHO, a Nation onto itself, with allegiances for its own survival and to-hell with everyone else.

I do NOT believe the US actively "spies on everyone like the Israelis", therefore, what the Israelis did has some-kind of 'moral equivalence' - that's B.S.

I understand their Geo-Political 'siege mentality', really I do. They are surrounded by 'The Enemy'. So they feel obligated to do 'whatever is needed' to preserve the country, and that includes breaking US laws and International Law. That has consequences....

The US is also paying a price for this 'relationship'. 241 Marines murdered by Islamic Jihad in Beirut, PLO/Hamas/Hezbollah/PFLF/AAMB/ etc.etc.etc.

You either don't know many things or you are simply naive.

LOL, that's not how the world works. Everyone pretty much spies on everyone. Even allies, although they typically take more precautions to prevent diplomatic nightmares. That's all part of "the game".

-Mike

I believe our relationship with our 'true' Allies are much-more cooperative than this. There is no reason for the US to 'spy' on the British or the Germans or the Australians - somebody picks-up a phone and calls an Intel Counterpart and information is exchanged. Particularly if that info has something to do with the Russians or terrorism.

I very much doubt that this will be a crushing blow to Israel or any of the other countries named.
Probably not even a minor inconvenience.
There has to be more firearms producers now than any time in history.
H&K wants to lose out on sales?
Oh well.

Few people were surprised.....I had uncles that fought over there and grandparents that remember the reporting on it and everyone knew that the germans were doing horrific things but no one wanted to talk about it because talking about it would mean that people were acknowledging it and then the gov would be compelled to try to do something about it

had a long talk with a tail gunner from that war. It was pretty much common knowledge, at least among the bomber squadrons, that trains were hauling off Jews to be killed. AND they could have blown up the train tracks and saved a bunch of Jews from that fate, BUT the decision was to bomb more "important" factories in Germany to hasten the end of the war. I am not going to argue a decision like that, since i was not there....but the allies DID know what was going on...especially after D Day

And I suspect you'll continue to ignore who said what to whom.....you'll continue to double down on false assertions

I'm very well aware that Spanz was the one that called H&K nazi's. I then said he was falsely accusing hk of being nazis and it was a leftist tactic which you then said my post was wrong on all points . Yet you continuously pussy foot around the topic of what a nazi is, the fact that crying Nazi to things you dont agree with being a leftist tactic, etc. We can go back in forth all day but the point your refusal to answer me will always lead me to believe you're defending a leftist tactic.

I believe our relationship with our 'true' Allies are much-more cooperative than this. There is no reason for the US to 'spy' on the British or the Germans or the Australians - somebody picks-up a phone and calls an Intel Counterpart and information is exchanged. Particularly if that info has something to do with the Russians or terrorism.

it's probably the opposite of how it really works. This is how countries get around laws preventing them from spying on their own citizens. If an ally (five eyes) country happens to spy on an American citizen, and shared that info with US intelligence, then no laws were broken by US assets. Do you see how that works, you watch my back, I'll watch yours.

HK is circling the financial drain, seems like a stupid move, but then again Israel doesn't buy HKs so it's a stance that won't hurt sales.

What went-on INSIDE the camps was a surprise to everyone. The Allies were VERY surprised when they opened them and discovered the activities there. That has been fully documented.

There was NO EFFORT to allow, or condone, Nazi atrocities before, during, or after the war. Period. It was no secret that the Jews were abused, harassed, arrested and deported to camps, but I don't believe the US Govt. or its Military had prior knowledge that en entire nation of people were being massacred - there was no satellite imagery that would have provided real evidence of the Final Solution, which was a State Secret at the time.

Seriously? All the millions of refugees, the code breaking, interrogation of Nazi prisoners, and you think we didn't know? [hmmm]

Israel's actions speak for themselves - let me know when they commit troops to our next warzone, or sign a peace-deal with the Palestinians and take the wind out of sails of 99% of the World's terrorist networks.
Israel stays out of our ME wars because the US wants them to stay out. Can you imagine the shit show if they got involved.

And Israel has repeatedly tried to settle things with the Palestinians, but they refused, they keep calling for Israel's total destruction. How about they stop sending rockets into Israel.

Also everyone spys on everyone, it's what countrys do.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

Israel stays out of our ME wars because the US wants them to stay out. Can you imagine the shit show if they got involved.

And Israel has repeatedly tried to settle things with the Palestinians, but they refused, they keep calling for Israel's total destruction. How about they stop sending rockets into Israel.

Also everyone spys on everyone, it's what countrys do.

A better point might be that we never committed troops to support Israel during their wars. They have fought a few in the past 70 years.

Vast majority of Jews in this country vote for Democrats,so....the vast majority of Jews vote for people that want to restrict my freedoms.

So just like any other group who votes against my rights,I don't care how much they cry and complain.Pretty sure they don't need HK weapons anyway,we will give them all they need or they can make their own.

Israel's actions speak for themselves - let me know when they commit troops to our next warzone, or sign a peace-deal with the Palestinians and take the wind out of sails of 99% of the World's terrorist networks.

That answers my question - Naive.
And probably clueless too.

Back
Top Bottom