• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

h&k vp9

Lasermax Spartan? Those any good ?

That is a Lasermax Uni-Max. Originally I was going to stack a light on it but never did. Its very good, rugged and very bright. I highly recommend Lasermax products. The Spartan is the same but not stackable and can not accept a remote switch.

Now that they are coming out with the "B" variant even paddle mag release haters will have no excuse not to get one!

View attachment 252266

@vickers does the VP9-B need to be on the roster as a separate gun to be MA legal? Or is it already legal by being a VP9.
I’m asking since I’m looking to get one in DC which follows the MA/CA/MD rosters, and it’s so far not legal in the other 2 states.
Thanks

Love my VP9......I plan to pick up a VP9sk if and when we can, here in MA. If that doesn't happen in the near future I may cave in and buy a Midnight Bronze VP9 instead.....

@vickers does the VP9-B need to be on the roster as a separate gun to be MA legal? Or is it already legal by being a VP9.
I’m asking since I’m looking to get one in DC which follows the MA/CA/MD rosters, and it’s so far not legal in the other 2 states.
Thanks

That's a good question. Only the AG knows for sure what is considered "legal" since apparently her opinion is the only thing that matters in this state and logic be damned. It's a different model so I expect it needs a separate submission to be evaluated but I am no expert on the List so maybe someone who knows better can chime in. Ultimately the real answer that matters to you depends on what a dealer that might sell you one thinks.

I have one. I love the way it feels in my hand but have not taken it out enough to really shoot it well. I am mostly a hammer guy so the striker guns take a little getting used to for me. That said, I recently picked up an FNS-9 and with a tiny amount of work it's a great pistol. I shoot it better than the VP9 but I like the aesthetics of the VP9 better. My son has a PPQ .22 and after 3-4 trips to the range I have finally started shooting it well. It's just a .22 so you would think it would be a no-brainer but I've always shot SA hammers so that trigger is a learning experience. At my last qualification I scored the 2nd highest my instructor had ever seen at 25 yards, but that was with a CZ97B in .45ACP. And I was rushing or I would have nailed it.... I am very much thinking I would like a PPQ in 9mm.

@nesacct Sorry, just noticed you said you were in DC. I have no idea what goes on with states that use the Mass Rosters as far as that goes. But I think I am right when I said it probably won't make the roster just by virtue of being a VP9.

That's a good question. Only the AG knows for sure what is considered "legal" since apparently her opinion is the only thing that matters in this state and logic be damned. It's a different model so I expect it needs a separate submission to be evaluated but I am no expert on the List so maybe someone who knows better can chime in. Ultimately the real answer that matters to you depends on what a dealer that might sell you one thinks.

When the FFL writes up the FA10, if he writes VP9 it's legal, if he writes VP9-B, it's illegal.

Who's the girl in your pic and from what movie?

Back
Top Bottom