• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

H&K P30

Single best 9MM I have owned. This is the DA/SA V3. Unbelievably soft shooting, knocking plates down at 25 yards all day long, can't make it malfunction. I am sold on HK's

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

yeah it does to me too but I was wondering if it made much difference in accuracy. Sounds like it doesn't!

I bought a P30 as my first handgun. It has been a fantastic pistol. It is far more accurate than I am.

Got to shoot one today and it amazing! SA trigger was nice and definitely the softest shooting 9mm I ever tried. Its on my list now.

I bought the P30L V1 in January. Great gun. I have not shot it a ton yet, but love it. I am new to pistols so don't have too much to compare it to. Used it for the Intro to IDPA class at Harvard Sportsmen's Club recently.

I went back and forth between the P30 and the P30L but ended up with the P30L as I decided that I wanted the V1 Light LEM trigger and the P30s they had at the time were V3. Plus I thought the longer sight radius would be better for accuracy.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom