Guy with ax attacks 4 NYPD officers posing for a photo bystander wounded in crossfire

One thing that seems clearly evident to me is the sheer stupidity of these radical Islamist jihad people (however you want to label them). They're certainly not winning over the favor of the rest of the civilized world with these small isolated violent attacks. Sooner than later all this "tolerance" & "political correctness" will fall by the wayside. It'll be Us Vs. Them.

You ****s want to make a statement and really terrorize us? Go big or go home. Otherwise you're shooting yourselves and your whole movement in the foot.

I'm sure there will be a demand for more legislation to ban those high capacity assault hatchets now!
Pre-ban hatches will be $200 and you are not allowed to chop more than 10 times with a post ban. 922r for foreign built hatches is also a pain.

- - - Updated - - -

Pre-ban hatches will be $200 and you are not allowed to chop more than 10 times with a post ban. 922r for foreign built hatches is also a pain.
I have a sinus infection, that's why I can't spell hatchet...... I also see I turbo-quoted myself... (wow, that sounds gross)

NYPD just ruled it a terrorist attack. I'm shocked they would.

New York City police officials are describing Thursday's attack on four NYPD officers by a hatchet-wielding man as an act of terror. Police Commissioner Bill Bratton and Deputy Commission John Miller made the assessment in response to questions at a Friday news conference. Police also said that the attacker, 32-year-old Zale Herbert Thompson of Queens, was "self-radicalized." Common threads in his social media presence were "anti-Western, anti-government and in some cases anti-white," Miller said.

http://www.cnn.com/2014/10/24/us/new-york-police-attacked/index.html?hpt=hp_c2

So once again we have a so called firearms trainer whose methods and training, is very questionable. As he advocates reducing a persons ability to shoot and move when engaging an attacker armed with an edged weapon. The last thing you want to do in a armed confrontation is to be off your feet.

Yes, I have been a firearms trainer, I have been trained and certified at multiple courses at Smith and Wesson and Mass. Police Training Council. I was the lead instructor for the Ma. Environmental Police.

Yep, you certainly don't want to go to a knee when getting in an armed confrontation with a squirrel

- - - Updated - - -

I have a sinus infection, that's why I can't spell hatchet...... I also see I turbo-quoted myself... (wow, that sounds gross)

Haha, yep, sounds about right!

- - - Updated - - -

Don't be shocked. These commies want to dump more anti-constitutional crap on people (more spying, more searches, more of everything to control people). People are used to the unconstitutional searches at airports now. Just another step by Big Brother.

Exactly!

One thing that seems clearly evident to me is the sheer stupidity of these radical Islamist jihad people (however you want to label them). They're certainly not winning over the favor of the rest of the civilized world with these small isolated violent attacks. Sooner than later all this "tolerance" & "political correctness" will fall by the wayside. It'll be Us Vs. Them.

You ****s want to make a statement and really terrorize us? Go big or go home. Otherwise you're shooting yourselves and your whole movement in

I dont think they care about shooting themselves in the foot. These guys think theyre doing the right thing, they believe the bullshit theyve been listening to. The isolated attacks will cause more fear in this country than flying jets into tall buildings did.

Last edited:
They're certainly not winning over the favor of the rest of the civilized world with these small isolated violent attacks.
No, but they are successful in telling people what to do and having them obey. Notice how all the "Freedom of the press" papers did exactly what they were told when threatened with violence for publishing a cartoon, or how Obama withheld the Osama photos since he did not want to enrage Muslims.

Post a picture of your kid with a gun on facebook and get a knock on your door.
Post radical violent, islamic anti American stuff.
Seems to go unnoticed.

After a few more of these ISIS guys get killed going after armed cops, they might turn their attention to unarmed civilians on the streets - maybe business men in suits or mothers with babies. If that starts to happen, the general public's opinions might change very quickly about the value of carrying a gun for self defense.

Back
Top Bottom