Guy moves AK pistol from car to car in front of a bunch of cops

"Brandishing Legally" what does that mean?? The guy went into his vehicle, with the gun out of a case and strapped it onto his arms/wrist. and started walking toward them (the Officers) ...I call it Police Baiting and trying to get a Police reaction for some kind of Racial/ Police violence/ or trying to get a Lawsuit started....
I would say you should probably look this one up......He asked cops nicely? At least one Officer had his Spidey Sense up..... ( the one in the rear with his arms crossed and his Duty Weapon drawn)
I would have done the VERY SAME thing, should somebody come out with his AR/AK or any other handgun or other in his hands the way that dim whit did. WHY didn't the guy just carry it across the parking lot with the mag OUT and the gun carried in his hand?? Yep, cuz he intended to get a reaction from the Police... and HE DIDN'T but he looked like a total ass in his video that his Pal took of him and the Officers.

LOL, A buddy of mine just met someone that I have known for years. Afterwards he asked me if the guy was a "good guy". I said, "Yeah he hates all the right stuff."
Yep.......Some people just like to hate everything, for what reason, even they can't explain or understand it.
Is his name "Mikey" cuz "Mikey hates everything!

Attachments

• nomilk.jpg
    nomilk.jpg
    27.5 KB · Views: 3
I'm sorry but I need to add... being a responsible gun owner means being responsible. Purposefully antagonizing the boys in blue is not responsible. Especially when they're in an already obviously tense situation - based on their numbers. Have a little respect for the boys in blue, and they'll return it to you. Most of them anyway. And the occasional bad apple is no cause to give them all grief.

Back
Top Bottom