• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Guy brandishes a P80 at Dartmouth Dunkin Donuts

Grendizer138

NES Member
Probably upset over gross coffee.

They missed two opportunities with that article/picture
1) Ghost gun
2) Not positioning the round like it was coming out of the barrel

Also the kid should have talked to an attorney before turning himself in because ..... come on with this
As the investigation continued, Dartmouth Police were contacted by the New Bedford Police Department, advising them that the unidentified male had turned himself in at their Brock Avenue station.

Upon responding to the Brock Avenue police station, officers identified the male as Zachary Nordstrom, 19, of Dayville, Connecticut.

While speaking with Nordstrom, he advised officers that after fleeing Dunkin’, he had thrown the gun out of his vehicle somewhere in Dartmouth.

As a result of the incident, Nordstrom was placed under arrest.

During a subsequent search of the area described by Nordstrom, officers located a 9 mm handgun and ammunition.

They missed two opportunities with that article/picture
1) Ghost gun
2) Not positioning the round like it was coming out of the barrel

Also the kid should have talked to an attorney before turning himself in because ..... come on with this
As the investigation continued, Dartmouth Police were contacted by the New Bedford Police Department, advising them that the unidentified male had turned himself in at their Brock Avenue station.

Upon responding to the Brock Avenue police station, officers identified the male as Zachary Nordstrom, 19, of Dayville, Connecticut.

While speaking with Nordstrom, he advised officers that after fleeing Dunkin’, he had thrown the gun out of his vehicle somewhere in Dartmouth.

As a result of the incident, Nordstrom was placed under arrest.

During a subsequent search of the area described by Nordstrom, officers located a 9 mm handgun and ammunition.
Dartmouth PD is pretty pro 2A. Cheif of police is a good dude they are not fans of the “proud of their bust” stuff.

Good for LEO, that kid looks like a poster child for another angry school shooting. Clearly anger issues and using a handgun as angry intimidation wont end up well. Get guns out of the kids possession and try to get him some help.

Probably upset over gross coffee.

He ought to be more pissed off at his barber. lol

What's the over/under if this guy actually does hard time?
IMO, I bet he pleads to the possession crime and gets the 18 months in a house of correction. That is if they drop the more serous (assault with the fire arm).

Maybe some of those who practice law will chime in….But I have seen a few cases like this go that way.

Really. CT needs to get with it with their laws allowing people with Ghost Ghunz to leave the state like that. There should be checkpoints at the borders. F'ing CT!

He ought to be more pissed off at his barber. lol
I remember back in the day, say 12-13ish age. My best friend (one of 4, no dad around, lived in a glorified barn). His sister, a year older almost to the day somehow acquired hair clippers. She had zero experience with hair cutting and Tommy needed a hair cut. She f***ed up, big time, and this was basically the result. He rocked it anyways, he was poor and gave zero f***s.

Like he was going to get a good coffee at Dunks anyway. It's like going to McDonalds and expecting good food.
I had to do a little job at Dunkin HQ and I had to leave the area where they mix the coffee beans. I told them that I could save them a lot of time by going to the store and pick up a bag of 8 o'clock coffee. They didn't see the humor in it. I will only get DD if I can't find another place.

Back
Top Bottom