Guy Beatdown After Confronting A Man Who Allegedly Called Him The N-Word!

Rating - 100%
19   0   0
I like how this is an NBC (formerly one of the big, professional networks) video and it's titled "Guy Beatdown After Confronting A Man Who Allegedly Called Him The N-Word" - beat down ought to be two words but regardless would be an unprofessional/inappropriate word choice, half of those words should not be capitalized, the exclamation mark has no business being in a headline, and then the phrase "the n-word" really sticks out as being an unprofessional/inappropriate word choice as well. Beyond the spelling and punctuation issues, overall it's just ridiculously amateurishly written title coming from any news outlet. It's like a poorly thought out tweet, or worldstar.com title. Is there an NBC employee who dropped out of grade school in charge of this account? There's no reporting involved, other than the headline/title which contains an allegation without context. It's just a clickbait video. Is NBC a branch of Buzzfeed now?

The media was never great, by damn, they've really managed to sink further. My useless writing degree makes me want to strangle these "journalists".

Side note, if I hear one more reporter say "...and she was never seen from again" or "hasn't been seen from in two weeks" I'm going to lose my damn mind. What on earth does that mean?

Roland Deschain

NES Member
Rating - 100%
52   0   0
I'm completely lost here....

So the white guy called the other guy a racial slur, so the guy stood up for himself, but got worked over by the racist? Seems like the bad guy won here.

xjma99

NES Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

So the white guy called the other guy a racial slur, so the guy stood up for himself, but got worked over by the racist? Seems like the bad guy won here.
Guy ‘allegedly’ said a word. Doesn’t make him a racist or a bad guy. Sticks and stones man.
The bad guy is the one who started a fight over a word, that he probably uses frequently but doesn’t want white people to use that same WORD.
To me, the white guy let him off easy. He could have done a lot more damage, and should have. Don’t start fights and you won’t get hurt.

best part is the good guy walking out with his coffee!!!

In God We Trust

NES Member
Rating - 100%
10   0   0

Looked to me like they were both white. Am I missing something?

Also the take away here is that if two dudes fight and neither really know what they are doing, size matters.

ToddDubya

NES Member
Rating - 100%
16   0   0
Looked to me like they were both white. Am I missing something?

Also the take away here is that if two dudes fight and neither really know what they are doing, size matters.
Is this why I always win when my friends' kids try to start some shit with me? "What? They don't teach karate at your kindergarten? You done f***ed up now, Timmy."

PennyPincher

NES Member
Rating - 100%
12   0   0
I like how this is an NBC (formerly one of the big, professional networks) video and it's titled "Guy Beatdown After Confronting A Man Who Allegedly Called Him The N-Word" - beat down ought to be two words but regardless would be an unprofessional/inappropriate word choice, half of those words should not be capitalized, the exclamation mark has no business being in a headline, and then the phrase "the n-word" really sticks out as being an unprofessional/inappropriate word choice as well. Beyond the spelling and punctuation issues, overall it's just ridiculously amateurishly written title coming from any news outlet. It's like a poorly thought out tweet, or worldstar.com title. Is there an NBC employee who dropped out of grade school in charge of this account? There's no reporting involved, other than the headline/title which contains an allegation without context. It's just a clickbait video. Is NBC a branch of Buzzfeed now?

The media was never great, by damn, they've really managed to sink further. My useless writing degree makes me want to strangle these "journalists".

Side note, if I hear one more reporter say "...and she was never seen from again" or "hasn't been seen from in two weeks" I'm going to lose my damn mind. What on earth does that mean?
Hey Grammar Nazi, it's called "headline style" for a reason. Check out the Chicago Manual of Style.

Rating - 50%
1   1   0
I really hate the whole N-word thing, adults talking like babies to each other because snowflakes can't hear words. What a f***ed up world. We cater to the lowest common denominator and wonder why everything gets worse.

headednorth

NES Member
Rating - 100%
17   0   0
Not a good idea to start a fight while wearing a hood. Pretty easy for someone to go Terry OReilly on your ass.

LoginName

NES Member
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Somebody better call an amberlamps.

Guy ‘allegedly’ said a word. Doesn’t make him a racist or a bad guy. Sticks and stones man.
The bad guy is the one who started a fight over a word, that he probably uses frequently but doesn’t want white people to use that same WORD.
To me, the white guy let him off easy. He could have done a lot more damage, and should have. Don’t start fights and you won’t get hurt.

best part is the good guy walking out with his coffee!!!
Did he even pay for it?

Rating - 100%
5   0   0
White guy yelling "I'll say anything I want!" on his way out pretty much confirms that the confrontation was over some comment. I don't have a problem with the guy comfronting the white guy if he did call him the n-word....but like others said, if you can't throw your hands, just walk away.

headednorth

NES Member
Rating - 100%
17   0   0
White guy yelling "I'll say anything I want!" on his way out pretty much confirms that the confrontation was over some comment. I don't have a problem with the guy comfronting the white guy if he did call him the n-word....but like others said, if you can't throw your hands, just walk away.
Yep. People talking shit should know theres a chance that someone will get physical with them and people putting their hands on other people should know theres a chance that things may not turn out the way they expect it to.

mtnbiker26

NES Member
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
I love the lady at the end "He should be arrested for that!". Really lady? Seemed like a pretty fair fight and one that was started by the loser.
She says something like "You need to detain him, he destroyed that guy" and the security guy says "You want me to detain a guy who just did that!?" Lol.

Top Bottom