Guy at Stop and Shop in Kingston spitting on the produce.

What would I do?

Same as always. I would wash my produce with extra care. I always assume someone is contaminating it anyway.

In public I mind my own business. I am not a hero, nor do I wish to invite the police into my life. While im sure these guys had the right intentions, they are going to pay dearly for it. Would have just been easier to take some extra care washing your tomatoes.

OC would definitely be more appropriate but a large heavy can of something applied to a sensitive area would be so much more satisfying. Then leave quickly. If they can't find you, they can't sue you

I wouldn't touch the guy. Not in this state. I would just call the PoPo and let them deal with it. Maybe make a video to make sure there is proof and he cant easily walk away.

S&S can wash the produce.

They can turn Up the pressure on the produce misters, soak everything, and call it a day. Nothing tho see here, move along now.

What would I do?

Same as always. I would wash my produce with extra care. I always assume someone is contaminating it anyway.

In public I mind my own business. I am not a hero, nor do I wish to invite the police into my life. While im sure these guys had the right intentions, they are going to pay dearly for it. Would have just been easier to take some extra care washing your tomatoes.
What? You cannot be serious?!? You would just let him spit and walk away? WTF!

Perhaps OC spray would be more appropriate in this case?

Terrible idea IMO. Have you ever seen the effects of pepper spray? More so indoors with a bunch of panicky people. The guy was already spitting, dousing him with pepper spray would only make him spit about 100x more as well as spewing all kinds of bodily fluids from his nose and mouth afterwards.

Not to mention the other people who only get a slight taste of it in their mouths or noses and you’d have about 12 cops, 6 ambulances, a helicopter and 7 news crews on scene. f*** that. And you’d still be given the third degree for using it on somebody who was assaulting fruit, I wouldn’t want to be that guy in court or all over the news.

Last edited:
I wouldn't touch that with a 10 foot pole, I'd drop my stuff and get out of the store, stop & shop can afford to do some cleaning and toss some produce out, it's probably a tax write off for them anyway. Only time I get involved with anything is if it involves me and mine or a child or someone elderly or disabled that clearly can't help themselves. Otherwise, it just ain't my problem.

Well officer it's like this..., He was spitting on people and food. I have no idea if he was infected or not so, out of an abundance of caution, I put the plastic bag over his head for the safety of everyone involved. Well almost everyone...

Peace I'm outa here!
Not getting involved unless he is getting physical with someone and winning!
In our current affairs it would be" Explain how he was abusing those apples and what justification does that give you to strike him?".
Case closed, pay his lawsuit and kiss your ass goodbye for three to five!

Honey, time to get outa here and go to Aldi's..LOL

Back
Top Bottom