Guy at Stop and Shop in Kingston spitting on the produce.

WTF is wrong with people these days.

Bob

Sadly, there are people with mental illness. Sadly, a situation like a pandemic will push some more people over the edge. Stop the action, with the appropriate force, and hope the poor b&st&rd gets some help.

Also, recognize that the rest of us are more sensitive to such displays of illness and so you’ll either hear of more incidents, or the incidents will hit you harder.

R

Sadly, there are people with mental illness. Sadly, a situation like a pandemic will push some more people over the edge. Stop the action, with the appropriate force, and hope the poor b&st&rd gets some help.
You meant:

- Turn in your guns when demanded
- Hire an attorney
- Work to get the guns into friendly hands before a warehouse gets them
- Try to get your LTC back, probably need to refresh the retainer at this time
- Try to convince the magistrate/court to dismiss the assault charge the subjects attorney will have him file against you.

Unless someone is about to get hurt, I'd sit this one out.

I think Marty was like "F this I'm out of here, stupid humans". He is just waiting to get the orders to become self aware around 2:14 AM.

I recall reading that the control center for those things is in the Philippines or some other 3'rd world shithole.
It has a live video feed and it's actually some person on the other end that identifies any spillage then hits the
clean up in aisle xxx button.

I'd loved to have seen the face on the 50+ year old Filipina woman at the other end watching that from ground level...
'Bituin, Imelda, Chandra... quick everyone, come see this! You no believe what happening!'

You meant:

- Turn in your guns when demanded
- Hire an attorney
- Work to get the guns into friendly hands before a warehouse gets them
- Try to get your LTC back, probably need to refresh the retainer at this time
- Try to convince the magistrate/court to dismiss the assault charge the subjects attorney will have him file against you.

Unless someone is about to get hurt, I'd sit this one out.

im not sure if you’re referring to spitter, good folks who stopped spitter, or general case.

I was, if not clear, speaking (writing?) to the general case and not recommending specific actions.

As always, for the bystanders; assist, ignore, avoid as one sees fit.

R

Follow up from the KPD:

PRESS RELEASE:

The Kingston Police responded to Stop & Shop located at 160 Summer Street shortly before noon on Saturday 4/4/2020 for a report of a disturbance.

The investigation remains on-going. It is alleged that a 65 year old male from Duxbury was coughing and spitting and became confrontational with staff and witnesses. The incident escalated into a physical confrontation.

At this time, we have no reason to believe the individual has COVID-19. Out of extreme caution, the individual was transported to the BID-Plymouth Hospital to be evaluated. The individual was informed he is no longer welcome at the Kingston Stop & Shop (trespassed).

The party has been informed that the Kingston Police Department is pursuing an application for criminal complaint which may involve the following criminal charges: Assault & Battery w/ Dangerous Weapon (shod foot), Assault and Battery, Destruction of Property (produce).

The Kingston Police Department is not privy to the individuals medical records. The Kingston Board of Health was contacted and responded to Stop and Shop to ensure public safety. If appropriate, the Kingston and Duxbury Boards of Health (where the individual resides) will take any necessary actions to ensure public safety with the information they become aware of.

If you have information you think could assist in this investigation, please contact the Board of Health and/or Kingston Police Sergeant Detective Michael Skowyra at 781-585-0523 ext. 6662.

I would not get into a physical confrontation with some idiot spitting on somebody else’s produce. I’m always armed so that introduces a firearm into the equation as well, even if it’s not drawn, what if this guy overpowered me or felt it and grabbed at it during the fight. Over some fruit. Nope. Hard pass.

Gather as much information as you can and pass it on to those that are getting paid to do it and who will be protected by the courts if it goes south.

Remember, no good deed goes unpunished. More so in the Eastern Bloc.

Also, recognize that the rest of us are more sensitive to such displays of illness and so you’ll either hear of more incidents, or the incidents will hit you harder.

R
Liberalism is a mental disorder.

I recall reading that the control center for those things is in the Philippines or some other 3'rd world shithole.
It has a live video feed and it's actually some person on the other end that identifies any spillage then hits the
clean up in aisle xxx button.

I'd loved to have seen the face on the 50+ year old Filipina woman at the other end watching that from ground level...
'Bituin, Imelda, Chandra... quick everyone, come see this! You no believe what happening!'

Actually, I did some research when those Terminator-wannabees started showing up, and found that the control centers are more "Local"

1586029986476.png

Sad reality is the Employee who stepped will probably get fired. The bystanders who took him down will probably get sued. It is Massachusetts after all.
I wouldn’t bet on it. Not even in this state. I’ve seen good guys jump in more than a few times (and not during this crazy shit) and none got jammed up in any way. Time will tell.

I would not get into a physical confrontation with some idiot spitting on somebody else’s produce. I’m always armed so that introduces a firearm into the equation as well, even if it’s not drawn, what if this guy overpowered me or felt it and grabbed at it during the fight. Over some fruit. Nope. Hard pass.

Gather as much information as you can and pass it on to those that are getting paid to do it and who will be protected by the courts if it goes south.

Remember, no good deed goes unpunished. More so in the Eastern Bloc.
Gotta go with this. I carry. I don’t go looking for trouble but I do admire those who took the scum bag down and held him for KPD.

Back
Top Bottom