• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Gunvault SpeedVault SV500 gun fit?

blindndead

NES Member
Is there anyone here that stores a SR9C in the SV500 if so how is it for fitting a smaller size gun? If you have this combo can you check if it is practicle. This will help me decide if I will drop the $$

Last edited:
Well I took the gamble I got it for under $150 shipped to the house this week. Went to a few shops and there are asking almost $200 are they crazy???

I have one. I bought it from AMazon for $149 in February, now it's down to $133.

It fits a PPK/S, S&W K-frame revolver, 1911 - just about anything.

Just piked one up via Comm2a Amazon link for $133. It will def serve its purpose of having a gun on the den side of my house.
I was able to fit an M&P Pro in it.

-JR

how are you guys like this safe? I am thinking of getting one for a bedroom gun. It will be bolted down. We are also having a child soon, so has anyone heard anything about secureity vs the other 'easy to open' safes out there? I keep hearing that there is 'only' 1082 combos (so someone with a few hrs can get into it) and or many of these open with a screwdriver...

Back
Top Bottom