• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

GunTec TV on Outdoor Channel by Midway

Len-2A Training

Instructor
Instructor
NES Life Member
NES Member
GunTec TV is a creation by Midway and shown on the Outdoor Channel.

It is also downloadable (broadband . . . they are large files) at the URL below.

http://www.midwayusa.com/static.exe/getstaticpage?page=guntec_tv_show.htm

Show Contents:

MidwayUSA's GunTec TV is a brand new type of "how-to" program that is both entertaining and educational in its revolutionary presentation of shooting, reloading and home gunsmithing topics. Watch it and you'll quickly become engrossed by captivating segments like "How to Become a Better Shooter," "Do-It-Yourself Gunsmithing," "Reloading - Basics to Benchrest" and more. If you want to learn about shooting, reloading and gunsmithing, you simply can’t afford to miss it.

If you have comments about the show, please email [email protected].

Show Segments:

How to Become a Better Shooter

Some of the Many Topics Covered:
Shooting the Rifle - Technique
Shooting the Handgun - Equipment
How Important is the Trigger?
How Important is the Chronograph?
How to Properly Break-In & Clean a Barrel
Many More...

Field Trip - Each week the show will take you on an enchanting field trip to show you how guns, ammunition, premium bullets, reloading equipment and optics are made.

Some of the Many Field Trips Taken:
Springfield Armory Custom Shop - Custom 1911s
Shilen - Barrels & Triggers
Burris - Optics
Smith & Wesson - Smith & Wesson Handguns
Show-Me Gunstocks - Stocks
Many More...

Do-It-Yourself Gunsmithing

Glass Bedding a Stock & Free Floating the Barrel
Selecting Screwdrivers & Repairing Screw Holes
Learning How to Checker
Installing a Burris Scope on a Rifle
Refinishing a Stock
Many More...

Reloading - Basics to Benchrest

Five Common Reloading Mistakes
Basic Metallic Reloading
What Exactly is Load Development?
Make Your Own Match Brass – Precision Case Preparation
Precision Reloading for Rifles
Many More...

Air Times

Each show airs three times per week on both The Outdoor Channel and The Outdoor Channel 2 HD.

The weekly schedule is as follows:
Wednesdays at 6:00 pm ET/5:00 pm CT
Fridays at 9:00 am ET/8:00 am CT
Sundays at 11:30 am ET/10:30 am CT

If you don't get The Outdoor Channel, please visit OutdoorChannel.com for more information.

Hmmm! Color me confused.

Ch. 66 is OLN in these parts. Somehow it seems to be connected with Ch. 255, the Outdoor Channel.

At any rate, these shows appear to be on Ch. 255 around here and not accessible by me. AN Email query to Comcast got a reply of "call them" when I asked what it would take to receive Ch. 253 - The Military Channel and Ch. 255 - The Outdoor Channel, without losing my grandfathered plan.

Well, these seem to be only 5-7 minute segments and downloadable.

I edited the title.

I think that the Outdoor channel is the one that I don't get. But I do get the Military channel. So that's werid. But I think that the Outdoor Channel has some of the cool shows that I can't get. I know that I get OLN because I DVR Sighting In.

And I have Comcast as well.

But, I will download them when I get a chance.

You can get the Outdoor Channel on Comcast, but you have to buy the entire sports package to get it. I tried to order it as a single channel, but they won't let you. I declined and watch OLN instead. Another reason to hate cable TV.

Paladin said:
You can get the Outdoor Channel on Comcast, but you have to buy the entire sports package to get it. I tried to order it as a single channel, but they won't let you. I declined and watch OLN instead. Another reason to hate cable TV.

Paladin, you should be able to order a single channel; I believe they refer to it as "a la carte" ordering. 'Course, you may pay enough for it so that it makes almost as much sense to get the whole sports package, but you are supposed to be able to order a single channel.

Back
Top Bottom