Gunsmith in Springfield area

racer1245

NES Member
I have a couple AR15 uppers that I need pinned and welded. I was all set to take them to Chris at Guns and Gear Agawam but they are temporarily closed. Anyone know what happened? I hope he and his wife are OK.

Is there anyone else in the Springfield area? If not then I guess it's Worcester.

Thanks

This guy in Palmer is pretty good.

Agree.. Keith does good work. Started using him when Dark Horse shutdown.

I have a couple AR15 uppers that I need pinned and welded. I was all set to take them to Chris at Guns and Gear Agawam but they are temporarily closed. Anyone know what happened? I hope he and his wife are OK.

Chris and Judith are retiring... again.
I believe the business has been sold and is planning on reopening under the new owner soon.

Have you tried calling the shop? While they have sold the business, I’m pretty sure Chris is going to maintain his 07 and still work on guns. That’s what the shop was supposed to be. A way for him to make a little cash while doing custom gunsmith work. It just exploded into this lucrative business and he was no longer able to work on guns like he wanted.

I’m bummed they no longer have the shop, but I’m happy for Chris. He will actually have free time to shoot more and only take on the smithing jobs he wants. The guy has been working hard his entire adult life. He’s earned it.

Chris does still have his 07
He sold the shop but moved his equipment up front.
Call he works 3 days a week
Tuesday or Wednesday I think are 2 of them.

Back
Top Bottom