Guns you find cool just not at their price point

Well, if you ever find your self in very Western MA, and don't mind left hand rifles:

img_20190223_161036-jpg.270923
I will keep that in mind that thing must be a metric f ton of fun to shoot

I will keep that in mind that thing must be a metric f ton of fun to shoot

It is - and as mauser action rifles go, the Zastava M70 isn't crazy money. It's not the prettiest ever, but it's mostly the stock they didn't spend time on. Zastava USA doesn't import the 375, but they do import 458 Win Mags. I got the lefty from a shop on gunbroker that imports straight from Zastava occasionally. He's down to one, so he's probably got another batch on the way.

Your about 15 yrs too late those things were basically stupid cheap... because everyone thought they were basically fake dragunovs. Lol

I found one for 1900,

I laugh all them who claim on you can't find it anymore then they upcharge the rifle to 3k + no, I know you can't find them if you don't take 5 min out of your day to look for them. I found plenty under 2k

It is - and as mauser action rifles go, the Zastava M70 isn't crazy money. It's not the prettiest ever, but it's mostly the stock they didn't spend time on. Zastava USA doesn't import the 375, but they do import 458 Win Mags. I got the lefty from a shop on gunbroker that imports straight from Zastava occasionally. He's down to one, so he's probably got another batch on the way.

I want

I really really want to shoot a 375
It is fun. I fired one, twice.... a 7 lb remington. I don’t remember the gun going off just watching the front sight come down after it fired.... lmao.

The 2nd shot I managed to hit a bowling pin at 50 yards that was suspended in air by a rope.... that thing flew around the wire it was attached to quite a few times!

My LGS has a Calico M100 sitting in the used rack. Slick old thing with wood stock and forend. I don't know if it's because I'd see them advertised all the time in the 1980's, or that it's what the troopers had in spaceballs. But a part of me nearly buys it every time I'm in there. Must be one of those things that affects all of us that were around in the 80's... $425 seems a bit steep for something I'll never find a spare magazine for.

Last edited:
My LGS has a Calico M100 sitting in the used rack. Slick old thing with wood stock and forend. I don't know if it's because I'd see them advertised all the time in the 1980's, or that it's what the troopers had in spaceballs. But a part of me nearly buys it every time I'm in there. Must be one of those things that affects all of us that were around in the 80's... $425 seems a bit steep for something I'll never find a spare magazine for.

If it's only $425 it must be broken, or something.

I want
How loud is the PING?

My LGS has a Calico M100 sitting in the used rack.
I just flashed on something.

I wonder how B&K's inventory of used longarms looks?

Did panic-stricken citizens clean Brian out,
and he's sitting behind the counter like the Maytag repairman?

Henry Big Boy lever-action in .357 (love the idea of using my favorite revolver cartridge in a rifle).

Alas, $900 - $1,000 is just too rich for my blood...
I’ve got a Golden Boy .22 on order. Always wanted a lever and they are a good price for .22. If I really love it thinking of getting another in a .44 or 30-30.

Back
Top Bottom