Guns you find cool just not at their price point

So I really want a life card 22wmr... seems cool and for a hundred bucks I'd be all over it. hell I'd probably have 3 or 4. But 400 bucks for a single shot 22 or 22wmr you must be out yo damn mind.

So what guns are you guys fans of that you'd never pay the price they sell for.

You mean current crazy town prices, or just a silly MSRP to begin with?

Pandemic Craziness: TIE: Pre-Ban rifles, AKA $2000-$4000 rack grade sans historical significance. OR any defensive shotgun.

Silly MSRP: Performance Center wheel guns.
Not mass crazy prices those are just funny

pistol caliber carbines, why would I pay for an overgrown handgun that's essentially useless as a handgun because it's the size of a rifle, but useless as a rifle because it has none of the capabilities of a rifle. If I want something in a pistol caliber, I'll use a pistol, If I want something that handles like a rifle I'll use a rifle.

pistol caliber carbines, why would I pay for an overgrown handgun that's essentially useless as a handgun because it's the size of a rifle, but useless as a rifle because it has none of the capabilities of a rifle. If I want something in a pistol caliber, I'll use a pistol, If I want something that handles like a rifle I'll use a rifle.
No lol thats just something you don't like.

If you were to say want an mp5 or one of its variants but didn't want to give up a testicle, night with your wife, and 1600 dollars. But you were okay with 800 for it.. that's the point of the exercise

AR12
Pistol caliber carbines
PS90 (we counting that as a pistol caliber carbine?)
Thompson/Chicago Typewriter reproductions
Mosin Nagants (I miss the old days)
Revolver Carbines

Non-plandemic times: Semi MP5 & clones, any other HK semi rifle. Barrett.

Plandemic period: Pretty much anything but in particular AK kits are either gone or at stupid pricing. I'd like to do another build but not going to happen at ridiculous pricing.

FN PS90
Needs free state magazines, a subsidy for the price of ammo, and a SBR tax stamp + trip to the gunsmith to make it worthwhile to begin with. An expensive unicorn.

I'd also second Korth, Manurhin, and the Japanese revolver manufacturer's offerings.

Back
Top Bottom