• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Guns Under Fire - Tonite (1/31) at 8PM on CNN

Oh boy, Colin Goddard Va Tech victim who now is a paid worker for the Brady Campaign. Goddard and Kaleka were both speakers at Diane Feinsteins scary weapons show last week. Philly police chief is the former chief of D.C. and grew up and was a cop in Chicago, so he's been in the gun grabbing trenches for a long time. He wants handguns banned, never mind black rifles.

Then you have uber liberal Jeffery Toobin for some left of left 'unbiased' legal analysis. The Doctor, Gupta was almost obama's Surgeon General, he's an uber lefty.

It's also a town hall where there will be questions from the audience. It's CNN so their watchers are liberal and it's filmed in uber liberal NYC. So expect a very stacked deck. Cooper is not an asshat like Piers Morgan but the people involved are going to be 85% gun controllers.

I can't take watching these shows anymore unless the deck is stacked in a pro 2a favor. Thanks for the heads up, but no thanks.

Forgive me, but I just don't have that strong of a stomach, or blood vessels, for these things.....

I prefer to read the reviews & summary comments - after.

Back
Top Bottom