• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Guns That Seemed Cool in Movies... Disappointed IRL.

I get the whole history thing, but I couldn't imagine actually having to use one for anything other than a paddle.

Same.

I traded for one once because I thought I should. Fired it once and... well. It's still up there in my safe.

Same.

I traded for one once because I thought I should. Fired it once and... well. It's still up there in my safe.
When they were cheap an abundant along with the SKS... I thought the SVT-40 was a bit rarer and cooler so I got that instead.

IMHO the PPK is the penultimate "looks good, but actually it sucks" gun ever made. You want it to be great, but it can't be. [laugh] I still want a black PPK in .380, one of the
newer Walther ones. Even though inherently I know it hurts to shoot. It just looks good. [rofl]
I will take my CZ50 or Makarov over ppk any day

Nope, Glock 7.

Made in Germany, this firearm is constructed entirely of porcelain, is capable of passing through airport metal detectors completely unnoticed. The only downside to this amazing weapon is the price, which is quite expensive. The real MSRP is unknown, but experts say that they cost more than the Dulles International Airport Police Chief makes in a month

Back
Top Bottom