Guns that never should have been discontinued

Luth-AR was the only company making a carry handle upper that was available and in stock when I was putting parts together for a 733 clone last year. They seem to be out of stock now though. The only companies that seem to even be producing them anymore are them and Del-Ton (but they've been out of stock for what feels like more than a year).
H&R is also selling them on PSAs website, but they sell out instantly.
They actually just started selling a 723 complete rifle clone. It also sold out instantly.337DD2BA-4742-41CA-8E87-D7804D3D2F34.jpeg

Last edited:
Firearm folk, as with anything, fall into two groups: "I want to experience the latest and greatest" and "I want to experience history".
Think cars. Some people dream of owning a 1956 Corvette, and others will sell everything to drive C8 Corvettes.
I disagree, I like them both.

Grabagun $1699 is that normalized enough for you??

Nah. When I can find one under MSRP I’ll grab one. I have a few others to quell the blood lust for the time being.
Fully agree.

Colt Python and Anaconda, same thing. New Ruger levers coming out same thing.

Gonna be a while before I'll buy one unless they fill the pipeline and prices go below MSRP.

Thats actually starting to happen with the 4" Pythons...glut of them out there right now. They are below MSRP....at like 1200 bucks now.

Ruger SR9c. Good inexpensive compact pistol, no reason to replace it with the security 9 or Ruger American Pistol garbage.
I second that. So accurate and great trigger. I shot mine yesterday hadn’t fired a gun since last February. 10 yards on an 8” target.

Attachments

• 7F2F7470-655E-43A1-9D64-C01DE4B814F8.jpeg
    7F2F7470-655E-43A1-9D64-C01DE4B814F8.jpeg
    604.6 KB · Views: 0
Back
Top Bottom