Guns Stolen from Home of Los Angeles Democrat Mayoral Candidate Karen Bass

Buck F

NES Member
They don't even say what kind!

And WTF is this: "It’s something that far too many Angelenos have faced.”

So did she loose them or sell them on the street? How many more guns does she have since they only stole 2 of them. "Safely and securely stored" and storing them safely does not work does it?

“Last night, I came home and discovered that my house had been broken into and burglarized. LAPD was called, and I appreciate their assistance. At this time, it appears that only two firearms, despite being safely and securely stored, were stolen. Cash, electronics and other valuables were not. It’s unnerving and, unfortunately, it’s something that far too many Angelenos have faced.”

1662989957448.png

Last edited:
CNN has requested comment from the Los Angeles Police Department. It wasn’t clear Saturday evening whether Bass’ mayoral campaigning or service in Congress was connected to the break-in.

A Right-Wing, White Supremacist plot to disarm and intimidate Black Democrats? CNN may be projecting their Left-Wing, Anarchist tendencies in suspecting their blood-enemies.

At this time, it appears that only two firearms, despite being safely and securely stored, were stolen. Cash, electronics and other valuables were not.

This stinks to high heaven. I'll bet my meager paycheck that a relative stole them, they were unsecured or they were stolen out of her car.

Guns for me, not for thee....

At this time, it appears that only two firearms, despite being safely and securely stored, were stolen. Cash, electronics and other valuables were not.

This stinks to high heaven. I'll bet my meager paycheck that a relative stole them, they were unsecured or they were stolen out of her car.

Guns for me, not for thee....

Agree. This will pan out differently from the original story.

Heard on Fox that she was/is a Castro Revolution supporter. Commie...

Bet she even has a Che nightie...

1663006157523.png

Heard on Fox that she was/is a Castro Revolution supporter. Commie...
She went to Cuba and was trained by the Cuban government. She's a straight up traitor and should have been prosecuted for treason.

She went to Cuba and was trained by the Cuban government. She's a straight up traitor and should have been prosecuted for treason.
She looks like she will take the Mayoral Race for LA... Commie

And hte problem is what? Do you live in LA? She's gonna out-SF SF. I think that's awesome. When she discovers that tourist revenues are plummeting and crime skyrockets, she can just blame everyone else. You get what you deserve!

The only things stolen from the home were the two guns... yeah, right, that's what happened :rolleyes:

The real questions we should be asking are, what is a democrat doing with guns, and were these guns legal for her to own?

Last edited:
And she didn't have a firearms license according to Fox news last night. How could that be? Why hasn't she been arrested? What make and model were the firearms that were stolen? How were they stored? So the thief walked in and picked up a safe where the guns were stored and just walked out? How did said thief gain entry to her house? HMM, lots of unanswered questions. Could the fix be in ? [rofl]

And she didn't have a firearms license according to Fox news last night. How could that be? Why hasn't she been arrested? What make and model were the firearms that were stolen? How were they stored? So the thief walked in and picked up a safe where the guns were stored and just walked out? How did said thief gain entry to her house? HMM, lots of unanswered questions. Could the fix be in ? [rofl]
Is there even a police report?

according to report she "informed" LAPD of theft, whether she gave them make, model, serial # is still unknown.
Making up some bullshit for press recognition = not a crime. Making up some bullshit while filing a police report = crime. I am certain that at least one of these will apply in this situation.

She probably was getting too much flack from the other Dems for owning guns and staged the theft "as proof" that guns stolen from homes are the leading source of gun-crime guns.

They (the guns) are probably right back where they were, and the Dems get another point in their anti-gun campaign. Another plus is if they were on-record with the Police and accountable to her... now they're not.

Spitballin' here... [tinfoil]

CA gun laws are different than MA gun laws. There is no requirement in CA to have a license in order to possess a handgun. Carry one concealed? Yes license required. But mere possession? No license required.

So the Fox report is, at best, misguided.

Back
Top Bottom