• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Guns Stolen from Home of Los Angeles Democrat Mayoral Candidate Karen Bass

link to info on arrest?
"The two men, identified as 42-year-old Patricio Munoz and 24-year-old Juan Espinoza, were arrested Tuesday after detectives witnessed them getting into a vehicle that had been parked at Bass' home during the Saturday burglary.
Bass, who is running for mayor of Los Angeles, claimed that two firearms that had been safely and securely stored were stolen during the break-in, according to a statement her campaign released. Other valuables such as cash and electronics were not taken.

"Last night, I came home and discovered that my house had been broken into and burglarized," the Bass campaign said in a statement at the time. "LAPD was called, and I appreciate their assistance. At this time, it appears that only two firearms, despite being safely and securely stored, were stolen. Cash, electronics and other valuables were not. It’s unnerving and, unfortunately, it’s something that far too many Angelenos have faced."

"I don’t know if it was random or what," Bass told a local news station during an interview last week about the burglary, for which she did not offer details.
LOS ANGELES DEMOCRATIC MAYORAL CANDIDATE KAREN BASS SAYS HOME WAS BURGLARIZED, 2 GUNS STOLEN

Rep. Karen Bass, a candidate for Los Angeles mayor, gathers with various prominent supporters at Angel's Point in Elysian Park on May 27, 2022, in Los Angeles. Jason Armond / Los Angeles Times via Getty Images

Continue reading

Yup, suspects were apprehended quite quickly and as Judge Jeanine pointed out on The Five last week burglaries in LA have an abysmal arrest rate. Somethings very fishy and the fix is in.

No mention of any guns recovered.
Not that I can find and story has dropped off the radar. Imagine if it was Larry Elder? Remember, no charges were filed against the DB who assaulted one of his campaign workers during a campaign walk. Pretty Boy just shrugged and laughed when asked about the incident, same as Dem Pols encouraging harassment of SC Justices and MAGA supporters. It's open season on us, be prepared.

Back
Top Bottom