• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Guns Saves Lives Photo

Nice. Where was this?

Augusta... a block from the Capitol dome and across the street. Certain items being carried by most of us, necessitated that it not be on Capitol grounds. ;)

The shirts have proved to be very popular and people are getting very good responses in public. They did a short run just for this event, but more people are interested in them so they announced today that they are doing another run.

If anyone is interested in supporting Maine in their fight against Bloomberg and get a really cool shirt..... here is your chance. $100% of the proceeds (minus cost) will go to fighting Bloomberg. GOMaine is a 100% grass roots efforts with zero paid staff. Your support would be appreciated.

https://teespring.com/guns-save-lives2#pid=2&cid=577&sid=back

Maine has made such great progress on gun rights in what was a very small time frame. ME has actually outperformed NH over the past few years, which was a surprise for me.

Hopefully the Bloomberg-Demanding Moms BS in November goes down in flames.

We have a great pro-gun governor in LaPage. That makes one less hurdle that has to be jumped. Not only is he pro-gun, but he is a gun guy. Likes them, shoots them and has fun being a gun owner. I wish LaPage could go for a third term. We also have some good pro-gun Democrats in the rural parts of Maine who have helped support gun rights in defiance of their national party. Gun Owners of Maine was founded about 4 years ago providing Mainers with single well supported and respected voice in Augusta. Those three things has made a big impact here in Maine.

Just ordered one. It's hard to argue with the message. [wink]

Probably one of the easiest ordering processes ever and I think every state gun ownership group should get behind a simple message like this one. One RI gun group has the same message on the yellow buttons they give out.

Back
Top Bottom