• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Guns, Military Shells Seized From Cohasset Home

Too easy for the police at politely notify the older citizen that he should be careful of a MA law requiring them to be secured.
Allow him time to purchase door locks for a few closets and all is fine in the world again.

Better yet as public servants. Go buy him a few locks and install them for him and help secure his antique collection.

As far as the supposed thefts of items in his possession that remains to be proven..

The above is how the police should be handling a situation involving it's citizens.
Like they have never left a weapon unsecured as MA law is written.[rolleyes]

The sensationalism in their report and media is so strong in this case!
I makes you wonder if they are just writing it to justify their work...

Too easy for the police at politely notify the older citizen that he should be careful of a MA law requiring them to be secured.
Allow him time to purchase door locks for a few closets and all is fine in the world again.

Better yet as public servants. Go buy him a few locks and install them for him and help secure his antique collection.

As far as the supposed thefts of items in his possession that remains to be proven..

The above is how the police should be handling a situation involving it's citizens.
Like they have never left a weapon unsecured as MA law is written.[rolleyes]

The sensationalism in their report and media is so strong in this case!
I makes you wonder if they are just writing it to justify their work...

I thought the police where to give out trigger locks to those who ask for them ?

Guess the old fella didn't ask....

I suspect the guy wasn't home at the time of the knock knock, otherwise how is it a storage issue if the doors are locked and he's basking in his collection taking inventory and such?

Oh yeah I guess they revoked his license beforehand and then he's a criminal in possession. Pirates come and get the booty.

Haha yup. I saw the little yellow thing on the side and said "oh thats the one I responded to earlier." without reading it. But hey maybe more people will watch it now.
Don't bet on it!...But...accidentally post a "Kate Upton on Trampoline" (or something similar) here on NES and your video will get more "hits" than Ty Cobb or Pete Rose did.
Combined.

Just sayin' [emoji6]

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom