• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Guns, Military Shells Seized From Cohasset Home

I highly doubt this 65 YOM ready for retirement deserves ANY of the persecution guilty before innocence, confiscate the guys property and lifetime prized collection, lock em up and throw away the key BS media hyped mentality.

Does the guy have any past criminal history for Christ sake?
I think the Town of Cohasset should be ashamed.

All should call and email the Towns state legislators. Maybe the arf crowd will unleash.

He-has-no-criminal-history.-In-fact,-he-was-one-of-the-first-to-shy-away-when-everyone-started=to-get-a-little-wild.Sorry-for-the=dashes=.not-sure-why-my-spacer-key-isnt-working.

He-has-no-criminal-history.-In-fact,-he-was-one-of-the-first-to-shy-away-when-everyone-started=to-get-a-little-wild.Sorry-for-the=dashes=.not-sure-why-my-spacer-key-isnt-working.

When you quote someone type your first word hit enter and then backspace and your spacebar should work again...I was having this problem as well

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's a gray area because it hasn't been picked up yet, therefore it's still technically sitting on his property.

There is no gray area, none at all.

If your trash is on your property and someone is going thru it, theyre trespassing

If your trash is out on the road, awaiting pickup, its free game for anyone

It's a gray area because it hasn't been picked up yet, therefore it's still technically sitting on his property.

Sorry but you have a lot to learn about rights of way, who owns the sidewalks, etc. If you put it at the bottom of your driveway or the sidewalk it is within the right of way and "open to the public". Also putting trash out is considered legally "abandoning property" and again the public can go thru it, take it, etc. No search warrants needed. That info was told to me by an IRS criminal investigator many years ago . . . they regularly do this to gain evidence for prosecution.

Sorry but you have a lot to learn about rights of way, who owns the sidewalks, etc. If you put it at the bottom of your driveway or the sidewalk it is within the right of way and "open to the public". Also putting trash out is considered legally "abandoning property" and again the public can go thru it, take it, etc. No search warrants needed. That info was told to me by an IRS criminal investigator many years ago . . . they regularly do this to gain evidence for prosecution.

Correct.

There is beaucoup case law on this Len, what your IRS Federale was referencing is called a "trash pull". A trash pull is always a good time, I actually did one the other night. Nothing better than combing thru someones household trash looking for goodies, especially households with private septic and children (or adults) that are in diapers. I could go on, but I wont, its early . Stuff we pull out of trash is used to help build PC for SWs and such.

On a side note,
I offer consulting for anyone looking to get into the packaging and distribution of various substances lol.

Last edited:
I think the Town of Cohasset should be ashamed.

Town of Cohasset needs to be sued so hard until they bleed out of their *******s for having their "heros" violate that man's privacy, destroy his collection by dumping it wholesale without care into a pick-up and infringing on his sacred 2a right.

That judge who signed that bullshit warrant needs to be named and reviewed in public. I really don't give a shit what law says, what was done make 0 sense and it only works because "zomg gunz!!!". If he was black or islamiac and someone saw a bunch of pipes and went in to confiscate his shit, POS ACLU would have a field day. **** those *******s.

Town of Cohasset needs to be sued so hard until they bleed out of their *******s for having their "heros" violate that man's privacy, destroy his collection by dumping it wholesale without care into a pick-up and infringing on his sacred 2a right.

That judge who signed that bullshit warrant needs to be named and reviewed in public. I really don't give a shit what law says, what was done make 0 sense and it only works because "zomg gunz!!!". If he was black or islamiac and someone saw a bunch of pipes and went in to confiscate his shit, POS ACLU would have a field day. **** those *******s.

100% agree! Cohasset has been getting further and further Into the no return moonbattery zone. There used to be a working class there, now, not so much... Only 30% of voters went for Trump.

I picked up the local paper to toss it in the dump and spotted this article about this.
In this article they say he had a gun with obliterated serial number.
Artcle was in I Kingston reported?

I picked up the local paper to toss it in the dump and spotted this article about this.

Shouldn't matter as the police had no way of knowing when they issued the warrant, just like the story of the bronze markers and someone somewhere even said non-registered full autos. This guy is getting ****ed in the media, and probably wants to log in to NES and clear the air but doesn't know what his screen name is because his auto-login computer was taken as evidence.

Oh, that's right, I went there.... [rolleyes]

I think there may be a ulterior motive for the recent rash of excessive or extreme responses. I suspect the chief is going to ask the town for a new police station and use incidents such as this as a reason for the need to expand the PD. Way to many things are blown way out of proportion. Just getting ahead at the general publics expense.....

Len, you never saw the Star Chamber? c'mon! [smile] [cheers]

Last edited by a moderator:
This happened a few hundred yards from me. We were friends as kids. So I forgot more than I remember and my recollection is.. The markers might be his Uncles , his dads, and his best friend.
Some how I am not surprised. At this point they are just looking to force him to plea out so that the pd can save face

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

They really are flailing at this point with the "Grave robbing" bullshit and all.
I think they thought they would come off as hero's instead of the zero's they appear to be at this point.
Especially considering the way the warrant was obtained.
Even moonbats must be having a WTF moment when they find out a town employee is a f*cking peeping Tom.
It's pretty creepy when you think about it.
No matter what though , I'm sure the guy will never see those guns again.

The ACLU could probably give 2 craps about this guy and the violation of this right to privacy, cause gunzz. They will stand up and take notice when the cops knock down someone's door looking for the lone pot plant growing in the living room, because by then, a large pot plant will be considered assault pot and must be highly regulated, therefore kicking in the door was justifiable. The anti-sodomy laws case that came before the supreme court a few years ago hinged on something similar, cops being called because 2 gay men were enjoying themselves behind closed doors.

So what was it, a bring back US Property 1911 that the original GI who was a relative removed the SN or a pimped out gangbanger glock? We all know what fits the narrative by the twisted media.

https://forums.1911forum.com/showthread.php?t=85215
Many USGI 1911 pistols were "brought home" (stolen) from the military, and the "owner" removed the numbers to prevent identification as stolen government property.

Obliterated serial # could even be a renumbered arsenal or Drill Purpose (DP) marked rifle with the serial lined out.

The ACLU could probably give 2 craps about this guy

Fact. The ACLU has an official position of not supporting the right of individuals to keep and bear arms, actually - they think "the people" (as written in the constitution) means the US armed forces, not even irregulars or independent militias, let along the average plebs.

Fact. The ACLU has an official position of not supporting the right of individuals to keep and bear arms, actually - they think "the people" (as written in the constitution) means the US armed forces, not even irregulars or independent militias, let along the average plebs.

I HATE the ACLU. THe same lawyers who do work for them also work to get people off death row. I worked for a law firm in Boston that spent half a day crowing how they got a cop killer and rapist off death row. Disgusting. The model citizen attacked a man and his fiancee. A cop intervened to help. he killed the cop. Raped the couple (both) and then slit their throats. I never felt so ashamed to work for a place.

Last edited:
Obliterated serial # could even be a renumbered arsenal or Drill Purpose (DP) marked rifle with the serial lined out.
Based on his collection it could have also been a pre serial number weapon or one those is unreadable cuz it was so old or badly done....

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Where is Comm2a on this? The responsible parties on this SW should get their dicks slapped so hard they go gai afterwards

Comm2A is not a rapid-response force; they do strategic litigation. It's possible that this guy did have bad stuff (even by our "inclusive" standards), and deserves to be pilloried. If Comm2A takes a bad case, it hurts The Cause.

I'm not affiliated with them other than tossing a few bucks in their direction on occasion, but this is their previously stated stance, more or less.

Comm2A is not a rapid-response force; they do strategic litigation. It's possible that this guy did have bad stuff (even by our "inclusive" standards), and deserves to be pilloried. If Comm2A takes a bad case, it hurts The Cause.

I'm not affiliated with them other than tossing a few bucks in their direction on occasion, but this is their previously stated stance, more or less.

True dat...
"Bad cases make bad case law."

Two much better organizations than the pinko ACLU:

https://www.cir-usa.org/
Center for Individual Rights

http://ij.org/
Institute for Justice

My sister worked for IJ for I believe almost 10 years in Arlington/DC ( i think they used to be in DC)..they have some excellent attorneys who are very passionate about liberty, including the 2nd Amendment. I enjoyed talking to them. The only thing we disagreed on was the death penalty. They were very much against it.

Too easy for the police at politely notify the older citizen that he should be careful of a MA law requiring them to be secured.
Allow him time to purchase door locks for a few closets and all is fine in the world again.

Better yet as public servants. Go buy him a few locks and install them for him and help secure his antique collection.

As far as the supposed thefts of items in his possession that remains to be proven..

The above is how the police should be handling a situation involving it's citizens.
Like they have never left a weapon unsecured as MA law is written.[rolleyes]

The sensationalism in their report and media is so strong in this case!
It makes you wonder if they are just writing it to justify their work...

Last edited:

Exactly, I've seen plenty of old C&R rifles with crossed out serial numbers and "new" ones put on by importer. To an unknowing police officer, they could be confusing.

Back
Top Bottom