• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Guns INC (Hot brass)

roccoracer

NES Member
I took a tour of the Hot brass indoor range at Guns Inc in West Springfield. It is an excellent range with very friendly staff and after my tour I joined. There is a nice selection of rental guns and there are no caliber restrictions in the rifle range. They even have a .50 BMG you can rent and shoot. Bear in mind the cartridges are $10 each.
If you are a veteran or first responder a memebership is about $100 less per year. My membership includes 2 free gun rentals a month and other perks.
I joined on my lunch break and decided to shoot on my way home from work. I rented a VP9 (since I own one). My first seven rounds were crap but I settled in after that.
I do have a complaint. If you rent a gun you have to purchase the ammo from them. This isnt normally an issue with me but the 9mm was $15 a box and I could buy the same ammo from them in the retail shop for $11. Why would they charge $4 more a box to use in the range? 20181017_151646.jpg

Back
Top Bottom