Guns found in Worcester

I sometimes wonder how many nuts we read about in the newspapers are current, former or banned NES users. [thinking]

Hopefully they attempt to prosecute him for way too many guns but the judge rules on law and finds that all the guns were legally posessed. Each had an FA-10 on file. The only thing we can charge him with is violating storage laws, and posession of explosives (c-4). All guns must be returned to him as they are no longer part of the trial.

Then his local CLEO will step in, find him unsuitable, and confiscate the guns. Which the members of the worcester pd will divide up amongst themselves.

For those wondering about the shiner and the knot on his noggin' this was in the Telegram story

Mateiko was unresponsive with a head injury, the woman told authorities.

ugh...

Police Sgt. Kerry F. Hazelhurst didn’t want to speculate on whether Mr. Mateiko was a survivalist. Investigators still want to talk to the man described as a recluse by neighbors.

“We want to know how he got his hands on some of these weapons, especially the machine guns and the military ordnances as well,” the sergeant said. “Our main concern here is the fact that these were not secured weapons and there were thousands of rounds of ammunition in the home. Naturally our concern is if somebody ever broke into that house they would have had access to all these weapons and all that ammunition that would have been on the street. That would have been a very bad situation.”

link

Last edited:
Wow, the comments on the T&G keep getting worse. "Ammo exploding in fires", "guns on the street", "why do you need more than one gun?", and so much more... (GROAN)

Assuming the AK's are Romanian semi auto's ... the MG & plastic explosive are the only problems I saw in the photo ... See how long the barrel on the Thompson Gun is ? Thats a Kahr/AO semi auto I think.

I think there are well over a million caches , arsenals and othe evil stashes of weaponry in this state. Seems to me when we switched from " valid forever FID's to renewable abc class cards a whole lot of people just said "no."

Anyone remember the giant turn-in of guns , after that ? I don't.

I work with someone that was an old friend of this guy and his brother. From what he told me, that guys brother was a very avid gun collector. He passed away and left everything to his brother. Thats just what I heard.

The fact that he had C4 didn't help him because most people that don't know think it's the next best thing to a nuclear weapon!

You know, this whole episode proves what an asshat Gemme is.

He's always railing about how only he can make a call on whether someone gets a firearms permit because he knows what's going on in his city and he knows who is good and who isn't and blah blah blah ...

Well, this guy had a license, along with a MG and f***ing C4.

And Gemme didn't know shit about it.

“Our main concern here is the fact that these were not secured weapons and there were thousands of rounds of ammunition in the home. Naturally our concern is if somebody ever broke into that house they would have had access to all these weapons and all that ammunition that would have been on the street. That would have been a very bad situation.”

Welcome to MA- where the authorities love to hold gun owners liable for the actions of criminals. [puke2]

If a guy stole a running cop car and killed 5 people with it, does anyone think they'd be saying the same thing? [thinking]

-Mike

Back
Top Bottom