• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

GUNS DON’T KILL PEOPLE, THE MEDIA KILLS PEOPLE

I can only imagine how this will go.

http://neighborsforneighbors.org/profiles/blog/show?id=1171189%3ABlogPost%3A94220&xgs=1&xg_source=msg_share_post

Why didn't I know that a Fudd, recreational Trap Shooter John Rosenthal co-founder of American Hunters and Shooters Association (AHSA) and founder of Stop Handgun Violence, an organization known for its giant billboard along the Mass Turnpike near Fenway Park.

"Their billboard campaign communicates the extent of the national gun violence problem as well as practical solutions." I really don't see truth to either part of that statement.

So, whose crashing?

I read the description and it seems like the beginning to a logical discussion. I would hope that some of our side will be there or GOAL perhaps could attend. This is essentially a forum discussing the gross inaccuracies of modern day reporting. Beyond that one guy being there doing spewing more of the same inaccuracies, it does seem like the proper platform to counter the idiocy.

"AHSA is an alternative membership organization to the NRA for moderate gun owners who care about gun rights as well as gun safety, conservation and wildlife habitat, and support for law enforcement."

[rofl]

Back
Top Bottom