• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Guns are on Supreme Court's agenda days after mass shootings

Yea I have zero faith in SCOTUS right now, they will f*** us, they wouldn't rule on the election because they we're afraid of riots, ya'll really think they will support our constitutional rights?

Tree of liberty needs to be watered from time to time, and I believe that time is going to be sooner than later.

? The Chicago area ones most certainly did collapse a broad ban on handguns. The more weird "types" that are invented by law ("assault weapon") are going to depend on scrutiny unless someone writes one super broad again. And those are making their way.

Look, they can do it right, or they can ram them all through and we'll see them undone in short order. Your choice.

You must think the 1st A made it to its current status in just a few years. It sure didn't. These 2A cases are moving like lightning by comparison.

MA's AG rebanned AR15's while she simultaneously and literally to the word admitted that they were in common use despite the existing restrictions in MA. Who batted an eye at that? No one. It's a 100% direct, simple English violation of Heller. Zero people care.

Sure, you can have a gun. But that gun will eventually hold one f***ing bullet that's micro stamped on the brass, the bullet and the primer. That's the goal of the (D)'s. They are a lot smarter than many of my peers it seems.

SCOTUS doesnt want to hear these cases. They want to hear retard useless cases like the NYC case that NYC baited into SCOTUS so SCOTUS could say "we had our once in a career 2A case everyone happy?" I called that when it was going on and the same old bullshit apologists were here pretending it was great. It wasnt. it was a complete waste of everyones time.

SCOTUS doesnt care. It's that simple.

I'm not going to argue "yes it is, no it's not," opinions stated as facts, Dench. Go ahead and have your opinion, you know the saying about them.

View: https://mobile.twitter.com/2Aupdates/status/1390774832699265031

View: https://mobile.twitter.com/2Aupdates/status/1390775344785920007

View: https://mobile.twitter.com/2Aupdates/status/1390859414148636673

Dear John Roberts, the in your face insubordination of lower and state courts is because you are a craven narcissist terrified of a mean word being published about you in the Washington Post.

It's like SCotUS doesn't exist because between the politicized DoJ and spineless Chief Justice their rulings carry no weight whenever a lefty court or legislature feels like it.

Last edited:
I was talking to a co-worker the other day about the lifetime of guns in this country. We both came to the conclusion guns will be 'ancient history' in about 2 generations. The number of people we train who have never held a gun before is increasing percentage wise. There are still a lot of former .mil people, but honestly most of them are terrible shots and aren't 'gun people'. At least as far as pistols go. Hell, hardly anyone fails the rifle qual. It probably needs to be tougher, but not my call.

I'd say we need to add longer range shooting, but what the hell business does a LEO have taking a 400 yard shot with a M4?

Winning

This is why the Libs had breakdowns over Kavanaugh/Barrett nominations. Between guns and abortions the Libs are drawing the line and daring the Justices to cross it. Little Shelly Whitehouse will piss and moan and threaten but let's hope Thomas tells him to go f*** himself in his ruling against NY.

Caetano tore down MA's bans and/or egregious license requirements for many common personal defense items (stun guns in the case, but arguably sprays as well)
Did it really thought? Yes, stun guns are no longer banned, but MA was quick to change the law and now, in order to purchase/own/possess, you need to have a FID/LTC, and said stun guns are subject to all the carry restrictions and storage requirements as a normal firearm. To me, that makes stun guns essentially useless in MA.

Also, SCOTUS decisions played no role, to the best of my knowledge, when it comes to defensive sprays.

Last edited:
... Yes, stun guns are no longer banned, but MA was quick to change the law and now, in order to purchase/own/possess, you need to have a FID/LTC, and said stun guns are subject to all the carry restrictions and storage requirements as a normal firearm. To me, that makes stunning gun essentially useless in MA.
thumb_themoreyou-tighten-your-morestar-slip-through-your-fingers-grip-the-53176236.png

Yea I have zero faith in SCOTUS right now, they will f*** us, they wouldn't rule on the election because they we're afraid of riots, ya'll really think they will support our constitutional rights?

Tree of liberty needs to be watered from time to time, and I believe that time is going to be sooner than later.

The second amendment is dead in Massachusetts. You can’t even possess an empty shell casing much les a firearm without a permission slip from the state

Yes the carry restrictions are better than some other states once you get your permission slip but that doesn’t change the fact that you need need said permission slip to posess a firearm in your dwelling.

Bob

Winning

The police never should have been involved in the first place.
"Put me out of my misery!".....what married guy hasn't said that at least once a week [rofl]

Back
Top Bottom