Guns are good!

For the record has lots of great clips that set the record straight.. Enjoy!

I just discovered those a few days ago, yes, they are well done and informative. I saw several of them already, but I didn't see this one until now. Thanks for posting it.

Very interesting fact about Switzerland (I've been there and never knew they issued arms to every household in the country)...but of course doesn't surprise me they have the lowest firearms related crime rate! Can we pleeeeease use this as pull to reform the laws here? It's obvious more firearms for law abiding citizens is the answer to decreased crime...there is no other way criminals will be deterred!

This guy does some GREAT videos, they are truly fantastic not just in terms of education, but also in terms of keeping my ever-flighty attention.

Two quick notes: 1) As a "Christian Supremacist", Molotov believes that there are only 2 types of people, those who believe the Bible and liberals.

Simpleton.

Simpleton.

As a political communications strategist, he has reached tens of millions with his internet videos, improved campaign outreach techniques and his work's been featured in the New York Times, MSNBC, Harper's Magazine, Wired, American Thinker and Fox News. I have watched many of his videos and can see that he does not approve of liberals and that he believes in God,but I have yet to reach the above opinion.What I do know from watching his videos is that he firmly believes in upholding the constitution. Thats just me... Make your own opinions...

As a political communications strategist, he has reached tens of millions with his internet videos, improved campaign outreach techniques and his work's been featured in the New York Times, MSNBC, Harper's Magazine, Wired, American Thinker and Fox News. I have watched many of his videos and can see that he does not approve of liberals and that he believes in God,but I have yet to reach the above opinion.What I do know from watching his videos is that he firmly believes in upholding the constitution. Thats just me... Make your own opinions...

I don't care where he's been featured. If he thinks people either believe in the bible or are liberals, that's absurdly simplistic and, hence, he's a simpleton.

A couple qucik notes - Not all households have assault rifles as suggested here... people enlisted in the Swiss army are allowed to keep their SG 550's at home, and they can keep them when they leave the army, albiet after they are converted to semi auto. They also do not have a 0.0% murder rate; it's rare, but gun murders do happen there. I know I'm nit picking, but since we are right, we might as well be 100% accurate.

When the international arguement comes up, always mention that both Switzerland and the Czech Republic have permissive gun laws, and lower rates of murder than the european average. Makes you wonder why the brady bunch commercials never mention those...huh?

I liked that video and was actually going to post it to my FB page until I watched some of his other videos....what a tool.

I liked that video and was actually going to post it to my FB page until I watched some of his other videos....what a tool.

This. Just watched the video on Darwin v. Liberals. I wanted to punch my computer screen. His intentions became clear to me when he suggests that we should "discourage homosexual relationships because they cannot naturally produce offspring." If he truly believed in Darwinism, he would suggest leaving the homosexual community be and letting them die out on their own since they can't reproduce. But no, he seemed to want to prevent the entire homosexual relationship altogether.

Seems to me to be just another bible thumping conservative.

Life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness. If being in a homosexual relationship makes them happy, so be it.

This. Just watched the video on Darwin v. Liberals. I wanted to punch my computer screen. His intentions became clear to me when he suggests that we should "discourage homosexual relationships because they cannot naturally produce offspring." If he truly believed in Darwinism, he would suggest leaving the homosexual community be and letting them die out on their own since they can't reproduce. But no, he seemed to want to prevent the entire homosexual relationship altogether.

Seems to me to be just another bible thumping conservative.

Life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness. If being in a homosexual relationship makes them happy, so be it.

There is where he lost me too. I just tune out his religious crap.

He's too alarmist for my taste too. I did think the Guns are Good video was excellent, and his production is excellent... just can't get past the majority of his beliefs.

Back
Top Bottom