• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Guns are a health problem now it seems

Have you ever read a bigger bunch of BS?

"We need to decide as a society what the appropriate balance is between protecting our individual freedoms and society as a whole," Wallace said. "As we make changes to protect society, we must sacrifice our individual freedoms. "

"We need to decide as a society what the appropriate balance is between protecting our individual freedoms and society as a whole," Wallace said. "As we make changes to protect society, we must sacrifice our individual freedoms. "

Perfect passage from Mein Kampf...This is why I took the healthier choice road when Obamacare was implemented I knew what these *******s were up to...

And there's this gem:

Doctors try to prevent health problems, but they are not great at firearm-related injury prevention. They usually don't ask about guns in the house, and they counsel poorly, if at all, about gun safety, Ranney and her colleagues write.

That's like hearing your car mechanic say, "We try to prevent you from breaking down on the side of the road, but we are not that great at real estate investment advice. We usually don't ask about our customers' investment portfolio, and we counsel poorly, if at all, on the risk involved in real estate investments."

Perfect passage from Mein Kampf...This is why I took the healthier choice road when Obamacare was implemented I knew what these *******s were up to...

My kids are coming up on their annual. They are usually great about but they are young and forgetful so I reminded them that all answers are no and not to elaborate.

Alcohol is a bigger health problem, but these ****ing *******s are to drunk to know any better.

Not giving up my freedom. Suck a fat one

This push has been going on for quite some time now, part of Obama's "under the radar" campaign being run by his Surgeon General.

so all gun owners should no to answer in the negative when it comes to a doctor asking about firearms. that will be our new norm. So every gun owner you know pas sit on that we respond in the negative. screw them.

So it's the doctors themselves that decided they have this right to determine that guns are a health issue. I've heard of being filled with self importance, but this absolutely rediculas.

If they want to saves lives with a totalitarian state the should first ban:
-Fast food
-Tobacco
-Household poisons
-Swimming pools
-Stairs
-Soft drinks
-Prescription opiates
etc.

Of course, they aren't doing this based on logic. It's an emotional effort because guns are scary.

Health problems?

Like does this Glock make my ass look fat?

I can't believe the stupidity when someone says we need to sacrifice individual freedom for Society. What was the point in establishing the USA? It was not to eventually take away our rights.

Fast food kills gun owners rights matter!

-Fast food
-Tobacco
-Household poisons
-Swimming pools
-Stairs
-Soft drinks
-Prescription opiates
etc.

Give them more time....they're working on the first two and last two as well. I am a physician and spend many visits discussing guns with patients. This usually leads to my next purchase, not a call to any dept.gov. Please don't generalize.

Give them more time....they're working on the first two and last two as well. I am a physician and spend many visits discussing guns with patients. This usually leads to my next purchase, not a call to any dept.gov. Please don't generalize.

While this is true the MDs that don't respond to the tune of the AMA fiddler are somewhat limited in number. I am surprised some doctors haven't spoken out against this invasive stuff, this is the kind of thing that makes people stay away from doctors when they get sick.

-Mike

yes...like " I'm from the government and I'm here to help."

So start a malitia and quarter your troops in their house to protect them all the while charging them for your service and demand to be fed.

ps I ****ing hate iPad spell check.

Last edited:
Oh, many speak out about these types of policies. Part of Obamacare is to eventually pay doctors based on results. So, if your cholesterol, sugar, BMI, blood pressure, etc. all meet government standards, the doctor makes more money. If you keep smoking, eating donuts, and buying larger pants, the doctor will be penalized. So, your MD may end up chasing you out of "hot wing night," or your Friday night cigar & poker game. More likely, he'll just kick you to the curb, so you'll end up in the Medicaid clinic, not costing him any dough.

I have never been an AMA member and never will. In the 1950s, 75% of physicians were AMA members. Now, 15% or less are members.

Let's start with the free birth control in obamacare. Maybe then we can move to choosing the bathroom you want to use.

While this is true the MDs that don't respond to the tune of the AMA fiddler are somewhat limited in number. I am surprised some doctors haven't spoken out against this invasive stuff, this is the kind of thing that makes people stay away from doctors when they get sick.

-Mike

More and more are not doctors in the classical sense but employed "patient care providers" who are given a checklist of things and told to do it, or else.

Heres your prescription, when there gone call for a refill....

9c880889637f42340ccb790e002bcaf0.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I guess Dr Wallace should be in the forefront of eliminating health care professionals as they are the major cause of accidental deaths due to misdiagnoses, treatment errors, prescription errors et al.......

Direct quote from Adolf Hitler:

It is thus necessary that the individual should finally come to realize that his own pride is of no importance in comparison with the existence of his nation; that the position of the individual ego is conditioned solely by the interests of the nation as a whole; that pride and conceitedness, the feeling that the individual ... is superior, so far from being merely laughable, involve great dangers for the existence of the community that is a nation; that above all the unity of a nation’s spirit and will are worth far more than the freedom of the spirit and the will of an individual; and that the higher interests involved in the life of the whole must here set the limits and lay down the duties of interests of the individual. ... By this we understand only the individual's capacity to make sacrifices for the community, for his fellow men.

so all gun owners should no to answer in the negative when it comes to a doctor asking about firearms. that will be our new norm. So every gun owner you know pas sit on that we respond in the negative. screw them.

Don't worry, once the questioning becomes a requirement for medical service the answers will be cross referenced with a firearms purchase database and once it's found out the patient lied all those years they'll be disqualified having been deemed paranoid. It's for the children.

Direct quote from Adolf Hitler:

It is thus necessary that the individual should finally come to realize that his own pride is of no importance in comparison with the existence of his nation; that the position of the individual ego is conditioned solely by the interests of the nation as a whole; that pride and conceitedness, the feeling that the individual ... is superior, so far from being merely laughable, involve great dangers for the existence of the community that is a nation; that above all the unity of a nation’s spirit and will are worth far more than the freedom of the spirit and the will of an individual; and that the higher interests involved in the life of the whole must here set the limits and lay down the duties of interests of the individual. ... By this we understand only the individual's capacity to make sacrifices for the community, for his fellow men.

Substitute the word "America" for the word "individual", substitute "world" for "nation" and I'm almost certain you have a past apology speech of B. Hussein...

-Fast food
-Tobacco
-Household poisons
-Swimming pools
-Stairs
-Soft drinks
-Prescription opiates
etc.

Of course, they aren't doing this based on logic. It's an emotional effort because guns are scary.
You forgot doctors.

the pro-2A crown among medical professionals is afraid to speak up and thus we have no counter-voice to the protectionists. this protectionist majority carries strong convictions that they know better than you and thus need to "protect their patients". This is nothing short of offensive.

unfortunately the protectionists majority within medicine is looking to get into bed with .gov. this experiment will not go well for them. the result will be 1) complete loss of patients' trust and 2) even worse effects on salaries/reimbursement.

I say let them learn the hard way. in the meantime best to avoid the protectionist crowd of doctors. it's pretty easy to figure out who they are without saying anything about firearms.

Back
Top Bottom