Guns and Gun Parts West Springfield, MA

stoneypete

NES Member
I met the shop owner Michael Veilleux at the Marlboro gun show. I had issues with the pistol I had bought from him.

When I contacted him he offered a complete refund. I told him I just wanted some parts and I'd be happy. He's getting the parts.

He told me on the phone "Anything you buy from me, I don't care if it's a pencil, is one hundred percent satisfaction guaranteed."

An A+ dealer that I want to pass along to you folks.

http://www.gunsnparts.com/

Last edited:
I have been in his shop a few times; small shop crammed with lots of odds and ends. He was very willing to help in finding everything I asked about. Given the sketchy nature of another local dealer I'd suggest stopping in here.

I've had nothing but complete success with Mike. He's a great guy to do business with. He also did an excellent action job on my SW629 Power Port a few years back. AAA in my book.

Hey Patio, would you mind PMing me with the "sketchy" dealer? I usually only shop at my local store (great guy also) but I am always out looking for deals. I would like to avoid this guy if I knew what one to avoid. I will also be checking out Guns and Gun parts when I am down there next (from Pittsfield, MA).

Update on my pistol. Mike Veilleux did not have the parts, so he sent me to Mike LaRocca, in Worchester, who installed the parts NO CHARGE. I was even reimbursed for the gas I burned driving to LaRocca's shop.

This dealer is top shelf.

Last edited:
Another great review for Mike's shop. Stopped in there for the first time today, and he's probably the most friendly/honest gun shop owner I've ever met.

Only beef I have is he wouldn't sell me a wicked nice Russian SKS, because he considered it to be a high capacity rifle and I have a FID, oh well can't blame him for being careful.

yup, stopped in there today...unlike another west springfield shop this guy was a real pleasure to talk to. very helpful and willing to answer questions. Didn't buy anything today but i certainly would in the future.

I bought a 10/22 Ruger with a scope for $165 from them at the Marlboro show today. They were pleasant and great to deal with, answered all of my questions and were patient with me as I had a lot of questions as a rookie gun buyer. The experience was great and if I lived near them I would have no problem buying from them again. A great experience all around!

I bought a Beretta 92 compact from him, great guy to deal withI wish he was closer

I've been to both shops in Westside and Guns and Gun Parts is by far my first choice to go back to, just because Mike is such a good guy and is so friendly. The other place, although bigger and with more selection, is MISERABLE. The owner there has zero personality.

I visited Mike's shop last year. I didn't buy anything but remembered his
professionalism. Recently I had him do a FFL transfer and he was great.

He has guoted prices on new guns cheaper then the other area gun shops. The next time i buy new I'll give him first pass on quoting price.

The other place, although bigger and with more selection, is MISERABLE. The owner there has zero personality.

I have to disagree - he has personality, it's just the kind you want to throw rocks at.

[smile]

That aside, I've bought several pistols from Guns & Gun Parts at shows, been to the store a couple times - good people, would buy from them again without hesitation. I think he might have more showroom space at a gunshow than in the store itself, though.

Talked to Mike today. Like others, He has no AR lowers or complete guns now; However he was super nice, and asked if I wanted in on the "wait" list.

He even said, he would not hold me to it if I found another one elsewhere; Truly a model of how customer service should be. Needless to say, I told him to sign me up.

A big "thumbs up" for Mike and Guns and Gun parts.

Stopped by for the first time recently, but only for a small item. I'd have liked to have the time to do some more serious shopping there, as there's a lot of stuff tucked into the smallest shop I've been to. Prices I did see listed on some common items were very fair, and the environment was very welcoming.

Stopped by for the first time recently, but only for a small item. I'd have liked to have the time to do some more serious shopping there, as there's a lot of stuff tucked into the smallest shop I've been to. Prices I did see listed on some common items were very fair, and the environment was very welcoming.

I also stopped in yesterday. Shelves were full of handguns.

Only beef I have is he wouldn't sell me a wicked nice Russian SKS, because he considered it to be a high capacity rifle and I have a FID, oh well can't blame him for being careful.

True, but I would blame him for being uninformed. An SKS is not "high capacity". On the other hand, his shop, his rules. [thinking]

Glad to hear he has good customer service. I wish him luck.

Back
Top Bottom