• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Guns and Gear TV

So I've been watching Guns and Gear TV on VS for the last 3 weeks. At first I was expecting to see a review show on new guns and gear as implied in the title. I've come to the realization that the show is basically nothing more than a shill for the sponsors. I have yet to see a real review, every single gun or piece of gear "fits/feels/works just great". Nor have I seen a "review" of a product that wasn't produced by one of the sponsors. I want a real show with real reviews! Is that too much to ask? Does one exist? I've seen some of the clips of Shooting USA and it looks much better than guns and gear. Sadly I will keep watching this 30 minute commercial because I don't get the outdoor channel. [crying]

Anybody else bother watching G&G TV? Is there a better show out there? That's not on the Outdoor channel?

I've been DVRing it too... but have also come to realize that it's just one 30 minute infomercial. The guys hosting the show have NO opinions of their own, whatsoever. They're just there to showcase the sponsor's products. Very disappointing I must say.

That reminds me... I have to go remove the show from the dvr's list to record.

Back
Top Bottom