• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Guns and Explosives found in AYER home...

The EMTs were probably more like "Dude, were you smoking while reloading again?"

Sucks to hear, hope he's okay and the moonbattery is kept to a minimum.

So they probably found powder for reloading - this will now be classified as potential explosives.

Doesn't say what prompted the arrival at the home.

Drive by that house twice a day for the last 15 years. Seen FD and PD there yesterday on my way home. Today the same but now guys in hazmat suits and what looked like to state bomb squad trucks.

So wait. wait wait wait. I just saw this on the news. The way I heard it, was that someone called in a health and welfare check, and it turns out the guy was in the hospital. So they go to do the health and welfare check and then basically raid the house and confiscate his shit. What. in the actual chicken shit ****??? are you kidding me? All the more reason to keep your shit will locked up, hidden, and out of sight. Christ all mighty.

So, this makes it ok to go and violate his 4A rights and then his 2A rights?

Did they actually find anything illegal.

I'm sure the lawr will find a way to forgive the potential 4A violation if they determine firearms were stored improperly.

So, this makes it ok to go and violate his 4A rights and then his 2A rights?

Did they actually find anything illegal.

Fox 25 is reporting 40 rifles and hand grenades

It's not illegal to own 40 rifles.

More than likely the "hand grenades" were paperweights and these were the items they "detonated safely".

So of course they will likely prosecute him for having hand grenades on the assumption they were live.

Which of course can never be proven now.

So they probably found powder for reloading - this will now be classified as potential explosives.

Doesn't say what prompted the arrival at the home.

Every time I see a headline similar to this, my first thought is that reloading is going to end up on the libtards radar and idiocy is about to ensue.

Oh, what a sweet little c*** he has for a neighbor. Saw the news truck and probably dashed like a cat spotting a mouse.

Judy Dumont, a neighbor for decades, said he once told her, "I've got a gun if anybody comes on my property I'll shoot and ask questions later."

"I only knew he had guns. I thought he had one gun," she said.

Oh, what a sweet little c*** he has for a neighbor. Saw the news truck and probably dashed like a cat spotting a mouse.

She seemed so quiet and nice.

20120907_081707_photooftheday090712.jpg

http://www.lowellsun.com/photosoftheday/ci_21487514/annual-firemens-muster-west-groton

I hope Coco is alright.

This is what I heard on the news too and they did refer to it as an arsenal on that channel.

So wait. wait wait wait. I just saw this on the news. The way I heard it, was that someone called in a health and welfare check, and it turns out the guy was in the hospital. So they go to do the health and welfare check and then basically raid the house and confiscate his shit. What. in the actual chicken shit ****??? are you kidding me? All the more reason to keep your shit will locked up, hidden, and out of sight. Christ all mighty.

My gut says anytime LEO gets into our homes everything will be done to remove our property with out concern for our personal rights or property.
No do process and what have you.

The fact that LEO can't or won't recognise the difference between a old man's collection and illegal items or little attempt to have the poor guy defend his property is just sad.

I sadly went through the entire process myself. The parade of each rifle done the street into the trunk of the car was just awful. Then trying to hold my shit because they said it was illegal when it was not was sickening. Basically I felt like they where trying to steal my stuff. Well I didn't feel it I know that's what his intent was.
It's a ****ing joke....really.

Also the LEO had no respect for my property either. Tossing them into the trunk like junk.

Hand Grenades, Composition 4 and Full Autos should be protected under the 2nd Amendment...
If I can be trusted with a single shot .22 why can't I be trusted with the keys to the toybox?

Hand Grenades, Composition 4 and Full Autos should be protected under the 2nd Amendment...
If I can be trusted with a single shot .22 why can't I be trusted with the keys to the toybox?

I know right and we trust the LEO and military with the shit.... like a Leo is,never going to go FN crazy with their gear.

Exactly. Citizens WERE the Law when no law existed years ago.
I have some friends who are cops, and frankly I am more mature than they are, and you've read my posts...right?

I've said it before and I'll say it again:
Women don't appreciate a good Dutch-oven...

Back
Top Bottom