Guns: A Public Health Crisis

I had to think about this for a bit. They're laying the foundation for something.
“It’s now been proven that the stress caused by the pressures of racism is a leading indicator of health disparities for African Americans,” he said. “We now know that because of stress, we, African Americans, are contracting diseases faster than our white counterparts and then dying sooner.”
Ah, there it is. It impacts people's health and causes them to die younger. So,
"Racism is violence." They'll have justification for passing laws further restricting free speech and treating spoken words the same as assault and battery.

I hope I'm wrong, but it's consistent with the direction things are going.

I had to think about this for a bit. They're laying the foundation for something.

Ah, there it is. It impacts people's health and causes them to die younger. So,
"Racism is violence." They'll have justification for passing laws further restricting free speech and treating spoken words the same as assault and battery.

I hope I'm wrong, but it's consistent with the direction things are going.

There could be an upside. Work stresses me. Stress kills.. Ergo - Work Kills. No more work! See you at the range!

Governmental stupidity has been a health crisis for a very long time,but I don't see anyone doing anything about it.

So... They can declare a Health "emergency" and shut down hundreds of Vaping stores putting thousands out of work. When is the "Gun Emergency" action coming??
Just a matter of time unless they nip this crap in the bud.

Back
Top Bottom